Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So it's cool to **** other people over who actually ordered that size? Regardless of what size I ordered, somebody who did order a 9 got ******.

Its only a half size off and is wearable, Its not like he took a size 13 just for the hell of it

Damn, that's cool of them to let you still grab a pair close to your size.

So it's cool to **** other people over who actually ordered that size? Regardless of what size I ordered, somebody who did order a 9 got ******.
I dont know their inventory or order history. So I'm not going to assume they screwed someone else over. If they did that would suck.

If they end up fulfilling someone's order before mines with my size. So be it, Im not going to cry about it

If u ordered before him and had a size 9 then the store screwed u over not grizz. Anyone would have taken the pair in that situation

If u ordered before him and had a size 9 then the store screwed u over not grizz. Anyone would have taken the pair in that situation

Yup. Like i've said and they've said it's Grizz's order was probably just before yours. They're honoring their FCFS policy.

Don't get it twisted, I have no problem with him taking the 9 and would've done the same, I'm happy that he got a pair either way. But the store is screwing someone else out of the size they ACTUALLY ordered.

jumpmansneakers.com has full size run seems everyone reads niketalk post cause these sites keep raise the price i got a pair for retail in store and a pair from them they $285 preorder yesterday $325 but anyone want pay over $300 they have full size run they are also on niketalk legit websites my pair was legit

appreciate it people ... but i'm not in the clear yet until i get that shipping info.. and they also said they went by order numbers .. and like pab said that was cool of them to let me get that size

appreciate it people ... but i'm not in the clear yet until i get that shipping info.. and they also said they went by order numbers .. and like pab said that was cool of them to let me get that size

Congrats bro. If anything lace those babies loosely and run a lap or two to get them to fit. And wear thin socks. Lmao.

And 6 pairs bruh? :x

Last edited:
no updated tracking from my order with FA as of yet...hope they are really shipping today
ohwell.gif

@midwestsole selling 11 and 11.5 Royal 1s for $305 shipped. Not great but still better than eBay.

Might have to pay re-seller now, price keeps going up regardless, since everyone is wearing their pairs (which is awesome) the chance for looking for a  DS pair for a nice price is getting slimmer 

People complaining about spending 300 + on these- yet clowns drop stupid money on plenty other jordan retro's, brons, air max and stuff.
Guarantee in 20 plus years (make that 10!) Only shoes that will still be rockable and midsoles not turned to dust will be 1's (and dunks!).
And blazers. And 11s, 12s, 13s and basically any shoe with a rubber or phylon midsole instead of polyurethane. :lol: but your point is made

my pair just came from FNL's cancellation restock last wednesday...

perfect. no flaws...

when i compare to my 2001's, the cut isn't that much different... they're BARELY higher (it's mostly the liner sticking up that makes them look higher)...

and the blue on these is almost kinda purple, compared to the 2001's...

the 2001's are a TRUE royal blue... these are not.

Last edited:
word.

idk why some of you are laughing. i'd say the same thing honestly if i didn't want my inbox to blow up with all these lurkers here still trying to cop their first pair, yet don't want to pay eBay prices.

nick pickup, and good luck to ya bruh.

true, but you know posting that pic was just asking for some pms weather it says NONE for sale or not

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom