Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
is that the norm that women have gradeschool size feet or does my girl just have little rat feet lol

images
Woman shouldn't have the same size as us!!! Every woman I've dated is a GS size....

Finally got an email back from Warsaw that they cancelled my order. They said they canceled based on order of notification, not sure what that means but whatever. Was expecting it but still bummed out, especially if I had selected COD (which makes no sense by the way, and is the reason I didn't choose that option) and my order ended up being fulfilled. You win some you lose some I guess...

Probably they were just saying that the release was a FCFS basis and there were probably orders in front of you.

Women can wear men's sizes too unless you're dating some chick who's 5'2. Most of the women I know would wear between a 7-9.

Probably they were just saying that the release was a FCFS basis and there were probably orders in front of you.

Probably, but I ordered the same day as everyone here did, maybe even before some others. Feels batman

Decided to quench the thirst and copped from a reseller...oh well couldn't find anything at a decent price...had to have these...

All good, I'm glad some people were able to get pairs, price was awesome in comparison to the other options. Hoping BD doesn't let me down!

Woooo got some good news... but not great news o well hope these run a little big... this is the news i received 

hello,

we're really sorry but for the AJ1 Royals, we had limited numbers of them, 

and we was completing orders in order of notifications - we dont have any 

pair left in size 9,5... we still have size us9 if Your interest... or we 

can give back money to Your Paypal... let Us know which option You prefer  i told them to give me my money back

Yeah Right... Give me that 9!!

Last edited:
Woooo got some good news... but not great news o well hope these run a little big... this is the news i received 

hello,
can give back money to Your Paypal... let Us know which option You prefer  i told them to give me my money back

That's not the size I ordered or anything...wow

hello,

That's not the size I ordered or anything...wow

hello,

lol u had me there i was like noooooooooooooooo ,then i scrolled down 
nthat.gif
congratz my dude 

im stilling waiting 

Witamy!

Zamówienie nr 4092
Status zamówienia został zmieniony na Anulowane

hello,
we're really sorry but for the AJ1 Royals, we had limited numbers of them, and we was completing orders in order of notifications - we dont have any pairs left and we have to cancel about 20-30 orders, including Yours

sorry once again!

best regards
WSS Chmielna

Pozdrawiamy!

Best part is I didn't even pay them when they sent the 1st e-mail it said order unable to be fulfilled wasn't expecting to see an e-mail from them today.... :lol:

Damn, that's cool of them to let you still grab a pair close to your size.

So it's cool to **** other people over who actually ordered that size? Regardless of what size I ordered, somebody who did order a 9 got ******.

hello,

At least u got a pair that worst case should be wearable. Good luck if u try and size swap but either way glad u got ur pair grizz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom