Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
They emailed me....

hello, we're really sorry but for the AJ1 Royals, we had limited numbers of them, and we was completing orders in order of notifications - we sold out every pair of size 10... and for now we have 1 pair of 10,5 If You want it... If not we can just giveback Your money...

sorry for that but we had to complete all the orders to find out about the lack...

let Us know do You stiil want the 10,5 pair!

I said yes ofcourse

My pair ships tomorrow! finally .. now on to the next struggle
tired.gif

They emailed me....

hello, we're really sorry but for the AJ1 Royals, we had limited numbers of them, and we was completing orders in order of notifications - we sold out every pair of size 10... and for now we have 1 pair of 10,5 If You want it... If not we can just giveback Your money...

sorry for that but we had to complete all the orders to find out about the lack...

I said yes ofcourse
yes of course I want the 10.5

or yes of course i want my damb money

I hope you clarified lol.

They emailed me....

I said yes ofcourse
good stuff bruh.. finally this is over! hahah  they said they will be shipping my pair tomorrow hopefully that's your situation aswell

They emailed me....

I said yes ofcourse
i received the same email except without the 10.5 part 
embarassed.gif

They emailed me....

I said yes ofcourse
yes of course I want the 10.5

or yes of course i want my damb money

I hope you clarified lol.

Ahhahaha that would be horrible...I said of ofcourse I want the 10.5 ...repped

Thanks guys...especially sin and grizzly...

Now to wait for the tracking # :nerd:

I really hope tht everyone that didnt buy yet or is looking for one more pair to have 2 and has been in this thread through the ups and downs of the US in store and online release as well as the Europe one is able to get a pair soon.

I'd hate to see a reseller or someone who hasn't been in here swoop in this weekend and grab a pair from a site that is planning to release soon. Because the cork release meant nothing to me and some of the upcoming releases don't mean anything. My one focus now and has been royals. I still don't have a pair because I'm holding out on retail, Europe, or slightly above retail. :frown: I know at this point it seems very unrealistic but I'm so sick and done with paying reseller prices. I've been doing good since September at avoiding that. 2013 will be a year without reseller rape for me :smile:. Whether I buy or not. I can't just pay their prices even though I may be able to afford it.

People complaining about spending 300 + on these- yet clowns drop stupid money on plenty other jordan retro's, brons, air max and stuff.
Guarantee in 20 plus years (make that 10!) Only shoes that will still be rockable and midsoles not turned to dust will be 1's (and dunks!).
And blazers. And 11s, 12s, 13s and basically any shoe with a rubber or phylon midsole instead of polyurethane. :lol: but your point is made

ALL retros have used phylon midsoles in place of PU since 2006 though.

They emailed me....

I said yes ofcourse

Take dat, take dat (puffy voice). At least you didnt get totally screwed. Glad you got em

I may have had the worst luck out of anybody trying to cop these. He's my story and I'll try to keep it short.

I ordered these from Eastbay (on back order) on RD (2/16) in my size 13 using my debit card. On Tuesday I lost my debit card. I looked for it for about 6 hours and gave up. First thing most people would do is to call their bank and report it lost/stolen. Bank cancels my card and orders a new one for me. All I'm thinking about is protecting my bank account and nothing else. Saturday I get an email from Eastbay stating they cancelled my order because my card came back lost/stolen. Called Eastbay just to see if there was ANY hope, and nope they released my shoes!.

To make matters worse... The Eastbay protection department rep told me that if your card comes back as lost/stolen, that somebody from Eastbay was supposed to call me and let me know of the issue. Next they were supposed to give me the chance to put it on another card if I still wanted them before releasing them for others to purchase. In my case that didn't happen.

I really wanted my own pair and now have a really hard time paying the reseller prices since I  actually had them at retail at one point I guess if I want them bad enough I'll have to go ahead and pay the price.

Very bummed I got my order cancelled, but at the end of the day it's just shoes.

Congrats to everyone else who was lucky to cop a pair.

damn, un-bunch your panties little lady. Who the hell told you sarcasm is a childish trait anyways
eyes.gif
Lol you're the one trying to go hard and insult me..

But my panties are in a bunch?

You can't do better than little lady? I can probably guess your next attempt at an insult.

All I did was respond to your comments without any name calling..

You don't find it ironic that in a thread "full of children"..

You're the one doing the name calling?

Another childish trait I might add..

Like I said.. Gotta get in where you fit in bro.

Being sarcastic with people you know is one thing..

But being sarcastic with people you don't know is childish..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom