Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow it's safe to say this release has gotten out of control
I've been waiting for this shoe to release and when they release I wasn't able to get my hands on a pair. I kick myself for passing the opportunity of buying the 01's for the same price the 13's are going for. Id rather have the royals than the south beach 9s due to me not wearing colorful shoes like that. I would like some people's opinion that's all.

Nowitzness41,

You know nothing about me yet you tried to come at me.

You say this thread is full of children yet say a childish remark towards me and try to stir things up.

Look in the mirror.

Can we quit all the bickering and just let people enjoy the shoes.

Last edited:
Everyone is a reseller I don't know why people hate. Same ****** complaining about resellers wear their shoes 2-3x then still put em up at resale prices

Side note: I wouldn't put up cash on the royals. So you're best bet is trading now. You can easily find another pair of lebrons

Thanks for you guys' opinions. I actually got 2 pairs of the lebrons but this one is my last one. I traded the first one for ds ftlog 7s, worn aqua 8s and ds cdp taxi 12s. I'm doing the trade. Royals> south beach 9s IMO

roll.gif
the one thing i said directed at you is in the quote above. You tried to roll in and captain-save-a-bro cuz you kiddies are cheesed up about these shoes. Get the **** outta here trying to shun me shun. Making up sarcasm rules
roll.gif
NT is the biz
First of all.. You quoted me and said the thread was full of children..

So that wasn't directed at me? Ok..

Second of all..

I'm not making up any rules.. Its just my opinion..

At my old job.. I had to fire or suspend at least 5 employees for being sarcastic with customers..

Customers complained and found the behavior to be very unprofessional and immature..

Many people don't tolerate sarcasm.. That's just my experience..

But you should take the time to educate yourself on the subject..

Because its apparent that you believe that sarcasm is appropriate on all levels..

When in fact that's not true at all..

Third of all.. Why are you being so defensive? Nobody tried to shun you.

You just try too hard to make it seem like youre better than most of us...

When in fact.. You're no better than anyone posting.

Last edited:
Yo this a shoe forum.........some of you guys need get back on topic............posts should be about royal 1s and nothing else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom