Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
So yeah I'm running into an issue with Kixsquare and don't think I will be purchasing from them again. I ordered my shoes the night before release and have yet to receive them. I spoke to the seller he states that he shipped the shoes last week. USPS has no record of them receiving my package.

Opened a paypal dispute today will keep NTers updated as needed.

I have yet to hear good things about KixSquare...

Dudes are ridiculous... I spoke to the main guy Friday n he seemed cool but for the price I paid I deserve excellent customer service...

Aka my shoes should be here n I should t be contacting USPS

Dudes are ridiculous... I spoke to the main guy Friday n he seemed cool but for the price I paid I deserve excellent customer service...

Aka my shoes should be here n I should t be contacting USPS

Stories I've read about kixsquare is the shoes will just show up at your house, tracking info from them isn't likely. Not my personal experience just what I've seen.

Saw my brother's pair and it's looking really good. :smokin

Better leather than the Chicagos. Hope I can snag a pair for me.

The smell though on these Royals.
They do smell great Lol
The thirst is real for these thoe, a dude offered me $340 for my pair on a Facebook shoegroup.

is that the norm that women have gradeschool size feet or does my girl just have little rat feet lol

images

Last edited:
Finally got an email back from Warsaw that they cancelled my order. They said they canceled based on order of notification, not sure what that means but whatever. Was expecting it but still bummed out, especially if I had selected COD (which makes no sense by the way, and is the reason I didn't choose that option) and my order ended up being fulfilled. You win some you lose some I guess...

is that the norm that women have gradeschool size feet or does my girl just have little rat feet lol

images

lol. I think 4 - 5.5 GS is probably popular for most girls. My girl is a 4.5 - 5 GS depending on the shoe.

It's basically all the same. Boys is basically GS aka kids sizes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom