Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
helped a fellow NTer out with my 2nd pair..ended up taking a loss as to what i paid for the pair as shipping was much more than expected but i hope the sneaker gods throw karma my way for my last 3 pairs of jordans

I just hope through all the bs God grants me with a pair of bugs bunny I want..**** is only fair I mean how easy it is to throw money at JB so hopefully he will grant me with my next pair..don't want to get off topic now do I

contact your aussie connects. sz 7, 11.5,12,13,14,15,16 up. still no sz 8 
frown.gif

Saw my brother's pair and it's looking really good. :smokin

Better leather than the Chicagos. Hope I can snag a pair for me.

The smell though on these Royals.

Been looking for a size 9 forever...No luck online or stores.Even tried international sites but they wont ship to US. guess it wasnt meant to be.:rolleyes

Hey guys, If i were to order 2 pairs from australia and have a friend send them out to me. would it be better to send them out one by one? or both at the same time?

Im trying to avoid custom fees. and any idea on how much shipping costs are?

Hey guys, If i were to order 2 pairs from australia and have a friend send them out to me. would it be better to send them out one by one? or both at the same time?

probably individually, but the extra you pay for customs fees might be the same as the extra you pay for shipping (depending on what the sender valued them at on the customs form).

i got 3 pairs by customs no charges, all depends on how the person shipping handles it...my pairs were only held up for about 36 hours.

Last edited:
i found a pair earlier today for 300 asked my girl if its worth it to pull the trigger and she said no :lol: **** if i dont land a pair for cheaper soon...

would buy. dont care what price it is

Last edited:
i found a pair earlier today for 300 asked my girl if its worth it to pull the trigger and she said no :lol: **** if i dont land a pair for cheaper soon...

Homie If its your money cop what you want hahaha,what's your girl gonna do?

Homie If its your money cop what you want hahaha,what's your girl gonna do?

yeah im thinkin that too but dam 300 is a reach ya know :lol:

dont wanna bite the bullet yet

Last edited:

I'll let you know when I get mine. I ordered two pairs. Valued at $40 total. It went in and out of customs very fast. Should arrive this week

yeah im thinkin that too but dam 300 is a reach ya know :lol:

dont wanna bite the bullet yet
I feel man, I was going to do the same and decided against it. Idk, it's still a pair of ones to me, a basic one at that. 100ish over retail is where I draw the line

Last edited:
i got 3 pairs by customs no charges, all depends on how the person shipping handles it...my pairs were only held up for about 36 hours.

cool. I might have my connect in australia get me an extra pair. Where is everyone located btw?

Im in LA so I dont know if that will affect my chances of getting hit by customs

People complaining about spending 300 + on these- yet clowns drop stupid money on plenty other jordan retro's, brons, air max and stuff.

Guarantee in 20 plus years (make that 10!) Only shoes that will still be rockable and midsoles not turned to dust will be 1's (and dunks!).

People complaining about spending 300 + on these- yet clowns drop stupid money on plenty other jordan retro's, brons, air max and stuff.
Guarantee in 20 plus years (make that 10!) Only shoes that will still be rockable and midsoles not turned to dust will be 1's (and dunks!).

That's very true :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom