Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
if anyone in NYC can direct me to some cosignment store that swap sizes then please PM, i do want my size 12 w/out having to charge some kid a cray price to pay ebay or flighclub 

Pissed off I had a pair on lock drank a lil to much last night with wifey and didn't set alarm woke up 30 min late and connect thought I didn't want them:smh:

i feel bad for og sneakerheads.. spending so much less and everyone just loved wearing their shoes.. now its all hyperbeasts, ruining the game

It isn't a game, it's people buying shoes.

And what does join date have to do with age again? Some people don't seem to realize that a join date means nothing but the date you joined. It doesn't make me 11 years old. There are 40 year old dudes just now making an account and they get flamed for having a 1/13 join date. Or people who joined when I did, "oh you joined in 2012 you're a hypebeast reseller!"

No, I'm not. And you can't speak for anyone else. Reevaluate yourselves please. A 2005/2006 join date doesn't make you god. It makes you a person who has been on an INTERNET FORUM longer than a few people.

Yes, I'm rustled.

It's just so sickening when i look on these fb groups and all these royals, all-star packs are just sitting there w/ an outrageous price tag. This is gettting out of hand, these are shoes you wear on your feet! This is not a job :smh:

Last edited:

And what does join date have to do with age again? Some people don't seem to realize that a join date means nothing but the date you joined. It doesn't make me 11 years old. There are 40 year old dudes just now making an account and they get flamed for having a 1/13 join date. Or people who joined when I did, "oh you joined in 2012 you're a hypebeast reseller!"

No, I'm not. And you can't speak for anyone else. Reevaluate yourselves please. A 2005/2006 join date doesn't make you god. It makes you a person who has been on an INTERNET FORUM longer than a few people.

Yes, I'm rustled.

I hate when ppl say "the game" it shouldnt be a "game". There shouldnt be any hustle involved in trying to cop a pair of kicks

Yes, I'm rustled.

QFT.... Join date means nothin... I know mine says 2012 but I've been here since 6 months after Niketalk started and in 27.... I was here when Cam Nelson took decades it seemed to transform that Saturn car... I was here when DJ Bana was like the only girl that would post on here... I was here when EVERYONE spotted Pharrell in the black ENZO... I was here when EKIN dropped all the exclusive info... Join dates mean nothin.... The way people "act" on these boards give these recent join dates a bad look...

I feel for the ones that couldn't get these.. Especially the one's that have wanting these as long as I have. I hope you find a way to get them without breaking your pockets. |I

Unfortunately it is a game. The game is changing for the worst. There is no joy in it. Only headaches and anxiety because you don't wanna miss out on a release.

But like someone said it boggles the mind that Jordan release multitude of undesirable trash like fusions and the like but the stuff people really want and would spend their money they keep limited. Some business practice

I'm pretty sure this is a lie because he said he sold the joker 3s for 400 on the xx8 thread. Same post different name.

I guess he just wanted to make a point though :lol:

It's not a lie XX8's for $400, why would I bother to lie?

I make good money but my rule is to use resale money if I wanna pay resale prices for a shoe I can't get

Once these sold out this morning online I knew it'd be easy pickings when they were sitting at HOH

Unfortunately it is a game. The game is changing for the worst. There is no joy in it. Only headaches and anxiety because you don't wanna miss out on a release.

So because multiple people want to buy the same shoe, it is a game?

Explain to me in detail what makes buying shoes a game, rather than just buying shoes.

Because a limited shoe and a normal shoe are the same exact thing. Except that one is made in a higher quantity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom