Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn this thread blew up lol.

Everyone just chill.

Give it a day or so. The mad dash to HAVE THEM will wear off soon. Prices should drop.

Or maybe they won't 
laugh.gif

It's ridiculous how hard it is to pick up even kid sizes now. I have never had any trouble picking up my size 5.5Y until now, last year I was even able to walk into Niketown and pick up a pair of DB 9s, now I can't even catch a regular release. Then I go on eBay and I see my size going for 200+ when retail wasn't even $100. 
frown.gif
mad.gif

OS doesnt even have a nike account? i never knew that. Dude on twitter says they buy all there nike stuff second hand.

Lol @ real heads going to ebay to buy from resellers smh rape with no lube. Ive seen this going for 200-215 all morning

Lls and the pms come instantly sorry NT is too much of a free for all now a days

Last edited:
Is there any possibility that nike is shaking up the release format on purpose to deter resellers or try and have more control over the after market prices? Not saying they are, but i dont get how a company like nike could screw this up so bad

havent seen any pics with the royal laces in

Resellers don't touch that stuff

I was thinking about putting them in but I didn't, I just relaced the black laces.

Over the eyelets > under

Don't come in here telling us about all the pairs you copped.

We don't care.

S it's supposed to be a thread about everyone that missed out?

JB make em seem limted

release again then they sell out over thirst

I can see it now

Said this awhile back, but these were actually limited

Im still salty about this release...not bc I didnt get them, but bc it felt like I had no chance. I wont pay resell so its a wrap for me on these. All the bs shoes the jordan line puts out that no one buys is sitting on the shelves in abundance, and the real s*** they only drop a few pair...I dont know how something selling out in a few secs makes people wanna pay more. It makes me want to stop supporting the brand since its so hard to give them my money.

I just sold XX8 for $400 and a Lebron Area 72 shirt for $75 it's too easy anymore with all this hype but now ill pay resale for these

The thirst is REAL for these in the Bay.
Put mines up on CL for an 8.5 but also accepting cash.
5+ people with 275-285 ready to come to me NOW.
Some damn shoes.

I was thinking about putting them in but I didn't, I just relaced the black laces.

Over the eyelets > under
S it's supposed to be a thread about everyone that missed out?
Said this awhile back, but these were actually limited

not a thread for everyone that missed out, more like a support group

i feel bad for og sneakerheads.. spending so much less and everyone just loved wearing their shoes.. now its all hyperbeasts, ruining the game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom