Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_ln7mppLclj1qcg815.gif

what now?....

It's over

$250+ for a pair of 1's ? hell naw those are crack prices people gonna start suck D**** for shoes (Dave chappelle)

Cool box tho

Last edited:
These will be $400 on eBay by the end of the day.
Probably true but ******ed non the less. Dudes need to stop over hyping Jordans so they will be easier to purchase and leave the resellers holding there high interest credit cards...

Absolutely no hype concerning the Fire Red 5's and they can be purchased locally for retail. That's all the proof you need.

Guess my "one more site" is a no go.. just announced that they wouldn't be getting them.

Onto Monday.

I don't see it. The release was so small, a restock will hardly put a dent on the thirst.
folks are selling them in the $220-$250 range now...not many, but enough...you have the FTLOTG 13's coming out in a couple weeks and then on the VIII's as well as grapes and low XI's sprinkled in...

folks are on the hype train with these, plain and simple....we didn't have "galaxy rookies" this year compared to last, so the Royal I's and the low initial shipment was the compensation....if you put in the work, you can get these for a "reasonable" (and I hate using that word in this context) price...

jut my two cents...me and my 70 post count probably doesn't know anything....*sarcasm

Last edited:
Hard work pays off, this is my 2nd fav Jordan of all time (1st being Flints) so I wasnt gonna let this one pass my by..like I said earlier in the thread..I did hw & found which HoH to go to & which were doing FCFS/Raffles & man there were ALOT of salty folks in line today when they thought these were fcfs...shouldve done theyre research....bout heres my picks ups plus an extra bonus pickup 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wish I was paying $250. Everything for me is $300 minimum. That's crazy high, but these are my grails.

Probably true but ******ed non the less. Dudes need to stop over hyping Jordans so they will be easier to purchase and leave the resellers holding there high interest credit cards...

Absolutely no hype concerning the Fire Red 5's and they can be purchased locally for retail. That's all the proof you need.
AMEN

bless the barkleys, was 15-20th in line at Roosevelt and luckily only one person in front of me went for the royals (it was limit one pair total per customer)... guess ~7 hours camping paid off. online release was ridiculous no clue how any of you got through and if you did you're very lucky. wanted two pairs but more than happy that i got at least one.

these are Very TTS if that makes sense, tried on some all white 1s (not phats) at the mall and they were snug in my size but went for my usual anyway and these fit perfect. quality of the materials is on point, but there are some minor flaws like frays around the leather on the swoosh and the tongue label being stitched on slightly wrong, but nothing serious at all. 

will post on feet pics soon as i take some good ones, good luck to those of you still tryna cop and congrats to those that did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom