Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some defects on mine too but hey there's nothing that can be done ? Just have to be grateful about having a pair

Damn son!

Sh***y pair. Mine had 2 glue stains on the front if that makes you feel better, I took them out. Nothing on there isn't fixable, it's just an inconvenience

^^ Mine looks like it has two swooshes on one , they also have a nasty crease/cut but I'm grateful to have gotten a pair

Last edited:
It keeps the product running through the minds and in the conversation.  Now those that missed out on them will be fiending for them when they come back around in 7-10 years time.  Playing with the consumers emotions is necessary in business.  Make some few like the selected (those that got them), while the majority feeling angry and left out. Next time around, they'll increase the product and do it all over again.  Smart business practice.

most ppl would clip that thread and put em on ebay for 3bills, id be furious

Trust me I am furious! I dont want to clip the thread and risk having a little black thread nubb sticking out. I'm going to try and pull it out with some tweezers. I actually wear my shoes and I would never try and get over on someone like that. I have come to terms with the fact that glue stains and light scuffs are normal now, but this is just ******* rediculous!!!!! :smh:>:

Last edited:
i was gonna say the same thing, but how much more wear could those really take. especially if theyve been sitting in a box for 12 years

Dudes also act like there is an abundance of DS 01s jus floating around out there... Scrap 300 is the going rate as of 8am this morning it is what it is.

Crazy that Nike has us being grateful to spend our own money 
ohwell.gif

Pair on Ebay just sold for 710.00...........No lie....

710 bucks......../facepalm

i dont get how the price gets that high? must b someone w/ too much money on a BIN. Like only pair in that size. bc there is no way more than one person would bid it that high

My pair is perfect except for a couple glue stains here and there. I cant complain about the leather either, could be worst...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom