Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was really banking on that pre order..only 3 stores in the whole state getting em..2 raffles and 1 fcfs and the fcfs is the shadiest most hypebeast little kid 14 hour camper boutique on earth. :smh:

Someone please help me understand this...where are these shoes coming from? When thinking about how 'limited' the shoe is, how are some of these sites selling the shoes early? Not only these but other releases as well... Does Nike send off a few pairs to random online shops such as 23penny or do they somehow have the connects to grab a few pairs before RD just to resell and make a small profit?

Think the backdoor link will still work for this release
nerd.gif

Can someone help me understand this 'pre-order' concept? I just dont understand how a shoe can be so 'limited' but yet sites like 23penny will have pairs going early and they are selling them for a small profit... Do these online stores have some type of secret connection to the distributors lol. I just dont get it...

Online or in store?
last question, I promise :lol:

I believe that it's both? I might have them mixed up with Eastbay though because I think Eastbay confirmed that they will have these online.. I think I seen someone post a tweet of FNL confirming the same? Correct me if I'm wrong..

And wow.. is it that serious that you gotta make and print out flash cards for the releases? :x

Can someone help me understand this 'pre-order' concept? I just dont understand how a shoe can be so 'limited' but yet sites like 23penny will have pairs going early and they are selling them for a small profit... Do these online stores have some type of secret connection to the distributors lol. I just dont get it...

the way I understand it: if your store has a Jordan account, you can choose to order certain JB releases and skip out on others, but have to order a certain number. the shipment usually comes in at least a week early-

two local HOH's doin different things

one is raffling today the other reserve tickets later this week. ima try for both 

I believe that it's both? I might have them mixed up with Eastbay though because I think Eastbay confirmed that they will have these online.. I think I seen someone post a tweet of FNL confirming the same? Correct me if I'm wrong..

And wow.. is it that serious that you gotta make and print out flash cards for the releases?
sick.gif
I couldn't find anything from FNL confirming this as of yet. 

Last edited:
Click the link and read the actual details.  In this case, it's one NT member, not an online store.

"All orders unable to fulfill will be refunded on Saturday 2/16/2013.
-Pre-orders will ship Saturday 2/16/2013 and Monday 2/18/2013."

No one is getting their pairs early here.  He is taking orders now, will pick up shoes on RD, and ship them that day or Monday.  Or your order will be canceled if the stores he went to didn't have as many of the size you ordered to fill all the orders in that size. 

And yes, some of these online sellers have actual Nike/JB reps that they get their bulk stock from at prices anywhere form 30% to 100% of retail price.  The shoes purchased from the website in question will be bought at 100% retail on release day, then orders will be shipped.

HoH in San Diego is doing reserve a pair. Which, I guess is the standard thing going on for these.

So are they doing Twitter RSVP at niketowns? And before anyone states the obvious I was instructed to ask them on Twitter. Ofcourse there is no reply thus far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom