Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went back a few pages and didn't see any info, so I'm going to share what I found and hopefully help out my fellow NTers (& lurkers).

http://unlocked.footlocker.com/launchlocator

Footlocker lists a AJ1 in "Black/Electric Green/Purple" on the 16th. Unless this is a secret exclusive HOH colorway, I'm pretty sure its the Royal 1s and that they mistakenly put the colors of the Joker 3s. So look up what your local HOH is doing and I hope you all get your pairs.

Black/Royal OG 1's drop on 2/16 for $140 @ HOH and Mom&Pops...JUST like the Knicks 1's...they will probably get lost in the All-Star hype, but will also probably sell out at MOST locations, JUST like the Knicks 1's did (contrary to a few people in this thread)...

Sidebar...can we get a definition of "sitting"...because if a shoe is 90% sold through in 1 day and you walk into one or two stores in a mall or on the street in your hometown and see a size on display...they are not "sitting"...that just means that those couple stores in YOUR area didn't sell 100% of their pairs...let's be real...

Black/Electric Green/Purple AJ1's are the "joker" colorway of the AJ1's to go along with the "joker" colorway of the AJ3's...these are the All-Star launches for Jordan Brand in terms of Retro's...2/16 launch date as well...available at all retailers (Champs, Finishline, Footaction, Footlocker, etc, etc)...however...they will be much more limited than a regular Retro release...

JM

No need to do anymore research, no need to ask anymore questions, JM is clutch with the info like MJ was in the 4th Quarter! :smokin

Greatly appreciate it JM.

Wow this thread became a mess.... Was just able to catch up now..... Dealing with the Snow in my area wasn't fun.... :smh:

So far here is what I've been able to piece together....

NDC = NO GO (just like the Knicks)

Roosevelt Field = NO GO (They had the Knicks FCFS)

NTNY = ??? (Will send them a tweet)

Backdoor = Working but I removed it from a post in the WC III Thread I will post again if it works during the FNL release

Looks like its not going to be a fun release at all...... :smh:

Wow this thread became a mess.... Was just able to catch up now..... Dealing with the Snow in my area wasn't fun.... :smh:

So far here is what I've been able to piece together....

NDC = NO GO (just like the Knicks)

Roosevelt Field = NO GO (They had the Knicks FCFS)

NTNY = ??? (Will send them a tweet)

Backdoor = Working but I removed it from a post in the WC III Thread I will post again if it works during the FNL release

Looks like its not going to be a fun release at all...... :smh:

Good looks

Pembroke Lakes Mall? I was one of the first people in line. I only want the Royal Blue 1's but I also got a ticket for the Barkley's, Kobe's, and Durants just in case if they don't call me for the Royals and I win one of those, I can use either as trade bait for the 1's
Yeah pembroke lakes, dude i was one of the last people, i only knew they were even doing it cause someone posted a pic of the line on facebook, i tried calling all day but phone was off the hook, and when I called friday they told me to call on Monday for more info... What a joke, but I got lucky. I only put in my name for the royals and they kind of looked at me like 
embarassed.gif

Has anyone else heard about raffles being cancelled? Just entered mine yesterday, called today and they say its still on. For HOH

These will be an easy cop in Toronto Canada for me hopefully

I always go go to store never online

will be calling all 4 stores again today.. even tho they said they most likely wont be getting them.. i need to know for sure, and as for the backdoor link  good looking on that i might need it.. i'm kind of mad i didn't take advantage of it with the "88's" i was to shook about it but now i know it works and it's legit

Last edited:
Local HoHs is doing a "get a ticket and reserve a pair "deal . Guess ill be late to class

Last edited:
The real question for me is how long will gs sizes sit? Picking one up for my little sister and mailing it to her for her bday in june.

Here is how I do my homework, I typed up and printed pics of the shoes I want this year along with the "name" "price" and "release date" and I write self notes as to what is the status of the release date is..like for example I wrote for the royals if it was 1 per customer and right now its questionable but if its like any other retro release its going to be 1 per customer..And I just write it down to help me out when it comes time for release date..

Take notes: ethan23
This can't be life...
Yeah man you must of been the type of student that cheated off others and expect other people to do your footwork for you..Do your own damn homework like everyone else does and you might get a pair..The people at my mall know me by name cause I'm always checking the spots out..And I suggest you do the same instead of sitting on a computer with your thumb up your butt
Lol this thread is a joke.
Should've quit while you were ahead.
GS pair.

For those who couldn't tell.
Pretty sure many couldn't.

Catch y'all come release date.  If this thread isn't locked up for a 2nd time.  Can't wait for the aftermath thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom