Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone help me understand this 'pre-order' concept? I just dont understand how a shoe can be so 'limited' but yet sites like 23penny will have pairs going early and they are selling them for a small profit... Do these online stores have some type of secret connection to the distributors lol. I just dont get it...
most of the sites like this are dudes who buy size runs or operate mom and pops and try to make quick money through

i know im repeating what probably has been said already (half the pages in this thread are anyways)  but i hope ppl go for the other all-star releases on RD. 

You wait on line to get a guaranteed pair so on release day there is no line.

Last edited:
Ofcourse but the question is FCFS or Twitter RSVP. Those dudes replied to my DM with a generic answer of wait for further information this week.
Yea I wanted to know too FCFS or RSVP they been very vague with there response man.

HOH here is handing out tickets all day today.

Finishline is saying they're getting pairs but no idea on how they're handling the release.

This is what i got from NikeNYC via DM - We'll release info regarding the AIR JORDAN 1 RETRO HIGH OG during the week of 2.10 (this week). Stay tuned for more details.

its crazy what coppin shoes has come to...you have to be on some political positioning **** just to spend YOUR money at retail -- the employees act like they doing you a favor. HA ! 

Is it really going to be that tough to get these? The way people are talking it sounds like it's going to be harder than the cement III's last week. :lol: :\

FNL and Eastbay getting these.

smokin.gif

Hoping NTLA and NTSM are doing RSVP for these.
i hear ya, im looking to double up myself

Within a 30 mile radius around me..6 stores are getting these! 4 raffles, 1 FCFS (very limited pairs) & the other a friend of a friend of mine tells me if I buy 2 shirts(20% off retail) from him I'll gurantee my pair throug him(manager)
Should I do it? Or try FCFS on Sat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom