Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone wants to trade me their DS Kobe 8 "Blue Coral Snake" color way, for my DS Royals. Both retailed at $140, he wants an even trade but I feel like he should add some cash due to these being more limited.
I wouldn't do that trade.. Especially since this restock is looking less and less promising because now it may only be for stores that are just opening or stores that are re-modeling.

My boy that copped a pair out bmore MD at HoH grand opening his production date was March 2nd which make me believe nike is still producing these shoes.... Restock maybe? 

My boy that copped a pair out bmore MD at HoH grand opening his production date was March 2nd which make me believe nike is still producing these shoes.... Restock maybe? 
Whoa damn

sorry but i have reservations about that production date...march 2... less than a month from production they are sitting in stores?

i could very well be wrong but thats an aggressive timeline set by nike.

Someone wants to trade me their DS Kobe 8 "Blue Coral Snake" color way, for my DS Royals. Both retailed at $140, he wants an even trade but I feel like he should add some cash due to these being more limited. But for some reason I'd rather have the Kobe's tho.
Terrible trade.

Who camped at their local FNL last night based on one mans word and a couple pairs showing up across the entire country? :lol:

Who camped at their local FNL last night based on one mans word and a couple pairs showing up across the entire country? :lol:
It was actually more than 1 users word. Kam and Captain Sneakerhead are just the only 2 to come in this thread and say it. A few others mentioned it in other threads that they heard from their source similar info

It was actually more than 1 users word. Kam and Captain Sneakerhead are just the only 2 to come in this thread and say it. A few others mentioned it in other threads that they heard from their source similar info
I went to kings plaza and Roosevelt field mall. Both manager told me " no royals were released, maybe a restock online" Im still waiting for this pic of this restock at kings plaza mall in brooklyn. Kc.....

Last edited:

I'm just surprised that a couple people can cause an absolute frenzy. I'd love to get a second pair, but I'm sane and I realize that the chances of getting these at retail are slim to none. Good luck to those bout that life.

sorry but i have reservations about that production date...march 2... less than a month from production they are sitting in stores?

i could very well be wrong but thats an aggressive timeline set by nike.

Yeah, that seems highly unlikely. Maybe March 2012? Ha!

how come theres no hype for these: https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/536179_545675268816453_658776950_n.jpg

is it cause it isn't OG high

There isn't hype for many reasons. To much heat coming out this year, it is a hybrid of the air Jordan 1 and 8 and not just a retro+, etc.

Many people, including myself, look to purchase colorways and Jordan models that were actually worn by MJ himself. Retro+ colorways are an acquired taste and some people cop, but they still have the same mold as the original shoe, just different colorways. IMO, this combination of both the 1 and 8 does not look that great.

I rather spend my $140 for a second pair of Black Toes. They aren't for everybody, but if you like them buy them.

Last edited:
Someone wants to trade me their DS Kobe 8 "Blue Coral Snake" color way, for my DS Royals. Both retailed at $140, he wants an even trade but I feel like he should add some cash due to these being more limited. But for some reason I'd rather have the Kobe's tho.

If you're serious that might be the WORST trade ever!! That's highway robbery right there! Like when the Lakers fleeced Memphis for Pau Gasol! :smh:

You can still stock locate those Kobes and if you can't find your size I've seen plenty of pairs floating around for $200 at most. You could even sell your Royals, buy your Kobes, and still be sittin with at least $100 in your pocket.

Hustling101 ....

hes trolling for attention

These were sitting on shelves in Aus until how limited they were became aparant, wish i grabbed a few pairs to hook some people up

I replied reminding them of just that. But if they do have Royals, which seems pretty obvious, people should keep reminding them that they're liars.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom