Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is even if all stores kc listed get a fsr (+/- a few) we're looking at 500 or so pairs- between a country of 315million
I ain't a mathematician but them odds ain't good!

So it's basically stores that are remodeling with re-grand openings are the ones that are getting them. NT went into a frenzy today but in reality getting a pair for retail is going to be slim to none.

I BELIEVE I SAID THIS BEFORE KC POSTED HIS LIST , MOST HAVE NO IDEA THERE GETTING THEM TILL DAY OF ITS CALLED NEXT DAY AIR , AS WE ALL HEAR LINES ALREADY FOR DREAMS CRUSHED GOOD LUCK AT GETTING A PAIR TO ALL

Yeah man I've been keeping an eye out for 01's and I've noticed that the prices definitely seem to have gone up. Kind of like when I was looking for a pair of 2011 white cement 3's after the 88's came out, thinking the prices would go down, but the opposite happened. lol

Amazing 2001s bumped UP in price. From $685 on FC they are now $800
eek.gif
I don't see why they wouldn't bump up in price. the hardcore people will always say they are better

I BELIEVE I SAID THIS BEFORE KC POSTED HIS LIST , MOST HAVE NO IDEA THERE GETTING THEM TILL DAY OF ITS CALLED NEXT DAY AIR , AS WE ALL HEAR LINES ALREADY FOR DREAMS CRUSHED GOOD LUCK AT GETTING A PAIR TO ALL

haha but realistically and statistically speaking, the odds of getting these are very very slim. Restock or no restock.

Amazing 2001s bumped UP in price. From $685 on FC they are now $800 :wow:
I don't see why they wouldn't bump up in price. the hardcore people will always say they are better

Usually when things retro, their predecessor usually goes down in price.

Royals have been my grails for the longest time, but I'm not the biggest fan of the 01s.

I don't like mids, I don't like shiny leather, ect.

1985>2013>2001

Still trying to figure out why it is that NDC doesn't seem to carry the NA 1's. I'm not certain but I didn't think FootAction had received any NA 1's in-store but apparently they're getting the celtics pair coming out this Saturday in certain stores.

Ok last corny picture i promise.. but that rumor about fnl restocking on the site is gonna have people like

Last edited:
Sold my collection 3 years ago and just got back into it with the restocked XI a few days ago.

Still can't believe I missed out on the release of one of the best colors for the I's.

Someone wants to trade me their DS Kobe 8 "Blue Coral Snake" color way, for my DS Royals. Both retailed at $140, he wants an even trade but I feel like he should add some cash due to these being more limited. But for some reason I'd rather have the Kobe's tho.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom