Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're really sticking to their story about this. It will be funny to see who folds first: FNL or the NTers who have backed this, including the fact that several stores accidentally put them out over the weekend. FNL is denying that as well.

View media item 345916

900x900px-LL-2f3e1ecd_image.jpeg

posted this on the old thread on release date.

Just thought I would throw out for all the people who bashed my way to early info that we would get a snakeskin 11 around xmas... They just dropped the GS pink snakeskin pics, mens will come soon.... Love it when this happens!

They're really sticking to their story about this. It will be funny to see who folds first: FNL or the NTers who have backed this, including the fact that several stores accidentally put them out over the weekend. FNL is denying that as well.
Tell him that this "Restock information"  is above his pay grade which is why he isn't in the loop. 
nerd.gif

Just thought I would throw out for all the people who bashed my way to early info that we would get a snakeskin 11 around xmas... They just dropped the GS pink snakeskin pics, mens will come soon.... Love it when this happens!
What's this have to do with Royals? And those pics have been out since Sunday or Monday.

What's this have to do with Royals? And those pics have been out since Sunday or Monday.
It was in the wrong thread, sorry.... And yes the pics been out since Sunday or Monday, but by people who I dont trust... Legit people dropped them today, I was just making a statement cause hella people told me since last OCT I had no clue what I was talking about....

Coronado Mall - ABQ

Had Grant Hills sitting, NO royals. Unicorn

I want to believe in this restock that supposedly happened but so far there is no confirmation that it did. My boy is friends with head of security at kings plaza and fnl manager and nothing ever released yesterday nor was there a line. This friend of mine who confirmed this information is the same person that got me my first pair of royals from kings plaza.

Hope i am wrong though because i need another pair.

Last edited:
it has to do with the reliability of his info
But the reliability of THIS particular info is still shaky at best. No one has proven they actually bought a pair of Royals from a FNL store, which actually gives the FNL social media team an inkling of credibility. A photo of a receipt from a FNL store would go a long way to proving this wasn't a load of BS (fed to some NTers, not created by them).

Until I see some proof, I'm on the fence that this is/was happening. Also, kamuekcmo was telling everyone these would be at all of the stores on that list, and turned around yesterday evening and said that only ones with a grand re-opening would... well, should, be getting them.

But the reliability of THIS particular info is still shaky at best. No one has proven they actually bought a pair of Royals from a FNL store, which actually gives the FNL social media team an inkling of credibility. A photo of a receipt from a FNL store would go a long way to proving this wasn't a load of BS (fed to some NTers, not created by them).

Until I see some proof, I'm on the fence that this is/was happening. Also, kamuekcmo was telling everyone these would be at all of the stores on that list, and turned around yesterday evening and said that only ones with a grand re-opening would... well, should, be getting them.
info changes.  these things are a moving target, so even if his info is 50-75% accurate, that's way closer than any info some random NTer has. 

until there is an official announcement, people should always take such info with a grain of salt; it's sad bc some NTers will consider anything they read on the internet to be true.  then when it turns out to be not 100% accurate, they throw a fit.

View media item 346161
The thirst is thirstier than thirst........if it makes any sense. Lol
Just heading to the gym. This will be worn to death..I can't say it enough.
Most comfortable 1s I own.
Good luck to all the guys searching.

info changes.  these things are a moving target, so even if his info is 50-75% accurate, that's way closer than any info some random NTer has. 

until there is an official announcement, people should always take such info with a grain of salt; it's sad bc some NTers will consider anything they read on the internet to be true.  then when it turns out to be not 100% accurate, they throw a fit.

you hit it right on the head.

I have no vested interest as I have two pairs already, but I don't think it will get anymore official than FNL stating on their Facebook that they have gone as far as to consult with their head buyer and that they have no Royals and will not be selling them online or in stores. Whether that's true or not is up for debate, but I do find it interesting that we haven't seen one bit of proof that anyone bought a pair of Royals at a FNL store.

I'm glad I was able to get 1 pair on RD for retail, if their is a restock online i'll try to grab a second pair if not I'm happy with my 1 pair.

All the stores on that's list are getting remodeled at diff times this year. I would also like to say you can search Twitter for Royal 1's and see post from Mon and tues about people that copped or standing in line in diff areas... I don't think a lot of NT got them cause it was so random.

Kcmo listed specific stores but no specific day or time. Just some possibilities to watch for. I dont see a problem with his credibilty. People are just running with stories.

All the stores on that's list are getting remodeled at diff times this year. I would also like to say you can search Twitter for Royal 1's and see post from Mon and tues about people that copped or standing in line in diff areas... I don't think a lot of NT got them cause it was so random.

I'm starting to think its just hype KC is spreading , there's no pictures and like I said its from footlockers tht converted to HOH only not a restock at all, dude is blowing more smoke then pookie tht list is bluff

I'm starting to think its just hype KC is spreading , there's no pictures and like I said its from footlockers tht converted to HOH only not a restock at all, dude is blowing more smoke then pookie tht list is bluff

Many people other than myself have already stated that Finishline is doing the same thing. Just for the record, I honestly could care less if a shoe is "hyped" up or not, i don't work for any shoe company at all, so that wouldn't help me... I just post info and if you follow it or not that's on you, I don't care. I am also not the 1st one to say anything about Royals dropping on Monday or Tuesday, my Twitter feed was going crazy so I posted on here, and if you go back to Tuesday morning, I wasn't even the 1st person to say Royals are now available in this thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom