Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snipes 
frown.gif

yeah those clowns' customer service delivered me damaged boxes and never answered even tho I had videotaped the opening of the box and pics and i sent them to them but still havent heard from them.not even a discount code for a 1000 euro purchase.:smh: :smh: :smh: lousy cheap *** mo fos

kc's info was good his source i was on to something...cause the dm in my district confirmed the same **** kc was saying but there just wasnt a concrete day they were dropping...

people act like things are not subject to change...it happens deal with it ...dont let the salty thirst get the best of you .. 

kc's info was good his source i was on to something...cause the dm in my district confirmed the same **** kc was saying but there just wasnt a concrete day they were dropping...

people act like things are not subject to change...it happens deal with it ...dont let the salty thirst get the best of you .. 

Yes his info was so good that stores that got offed on that list never even got them. Your two cents contributed nothing but foolishness.

how can he benefit?dude is advertising the store he s gonna open for a while now.
1.he creates some random rumor to increase the niketalk community thirst claiming there will be a restock
2.he gets followers,reps,twitter followers, mails,generally connects with so many people
3.restock-other pairs of royals never release.
4.now everybody is thirstier and kc has a ******g list of future clients
5.releases the royal pairs he has kept back for a while,for 400
6.they disappear in a second
7he has built a client network through NIKETALK.

simple as that.WE need to get a grip?WE are salty?US NTERS dont run high on PRACTICALITY?please.think again.

I would like to add my opinion on the subject.first of all.I AINT SAYING KC BE TRYING TO DO THOSE THINGS I MENTIONED ABOVE.IM JUST RESPONDING TO THE OTHER TWO GUYS,ESPECIALLY WHAT WOULD SOMEONE HAVE TO GAIN BY A RUMOR LIKE THIS.I AINT SAYING KC PLAYED US LIKE THAT!!!I I LIKE THE DUDE BUT IM 31 AND OFTEN GET SUSPICIOUS SORRY ABOUT THAT KC.My sources were positive that outside ebay there isnt a pair of these for the heck of it.I didnt share my knowledge:

1.because i live in europe
2.because people would come at me sayin im trying to raise the price of mine

.I think that at best there would be 150 pairs of these sitting in warehouses waiting to be released,a store a dozen maybe on some openings.I swear i wish they do a 10000 re-release on this on the us cause a lot of good NTers didnt get a chance on them.Although i believe a 100.000 release would suit the thirst more.my .02 on the last few days in this thread.now cmon BLACK TOES!!!
That's all well and fine and to an extent very believable, BUT if someone were going to those great lengths of giving false information to promote themselves or their own business, don't you think that if his info/intel was that far off and this "Royal re-stock" or whatever the hell it is or isn't, doesn't come to fruition, wouldn't the average person lose respect or confidence in his ability to be honest or at least decent? I don't know but it sure seems like great lengths for one to take in order to get more buzz for his own business without losing all credibility if it were all lies.

Retail was $90 on them, got them for $60 shipped, the other colors were turrable, south side, west side, east side etc

But the Northside is fire imo & a steal for sz 12, my friend hooked it up cause I got him 88's for retail here in Houston

Hey man did you just get those Royals? They restocked in Houston?!?

my perception of the situation. niketalk is HUGE. members on here are really resourceful and generally arent be denied. members on here are trying to speak some sense saying the FNL stuff isnt holding much weight. Yes, HoH is getting them for grand openings but thats about it at the moment. Got dudes camping for Fila Grant Hills at the moment:

View media item 346602

Last edited:
That's all well and fine and to an extent very believable, BUT if someone were going to those great lengths of giving false information to promote themselves or their own business, don't you think that if his info/intel was that far off and this "Royal re-stock" or whatever the hell it is or isn't, doesn't come to fruition, wouldn't the average person lose respect or confidence in his ability to be honest or at least decent? I don't know but it sure seems like great lengths for one to take in order to get more buzz for his own business without losing all credibility if it were all lies.

first of all,what are the great lengths?posting 30 times in order to make an 'advertisement' of brand name in front of the 1000 lurkers on NT?well thats no great lengths.thats just clever.you do have a good point on the reliability issue tho.but I already see people blaming fnl customer service,so a company wth bad customer service would do the restock and everyone that got on the bandwagon blames them,and suddenly the nter that tried to help them so hard comes up with 30 pairs... ....Sorry about all that its just that as i said im old and i suspect many things,ive seen many things.TOO many.

my perception of the situation. niketalk is HUGE. members on here are really resourceful and generally arent be denied. members on here are trying to speak some sense saying the FNL stuff isnt holding much weight. Yes, HoH is getting them for grand openings but thats about it at the moment. Got dudes camping for Fila Grant Hills at the moment:

View media item 346602

that is another great point.SCENARIO:kc was legit,his source was a lousy mo fo trying to hype up fnl, hoh, openings etc.1000 people line up,phone,come by the store.many of them,especially after the dissapointment of not getting anything,will fall back to another shoe-merchandise.THERE S TOO MANY SCENARIOS MAAAAAAAN :rofl:

Damn its like fools on NT not only do hw but they go an extra mile and do extra credit homework to buy shoes. I hope you folks in college do as much hw in school like you do for your kicks. I have enough hw in college to worry bout and these fools doing hw on kicks cause they scouting for a pair. Smfh

Damn its like fools on NT not only do hw but they go an extra mile and do extra credit homework to buy shoes. I hope you folks in college do as much hw in school like you do for your kicks. I have enough hw in college to worry bout and these fools doing hw on kicks cause they scouting for a pair. Smfh
"extra credit homework" 
roll.gif

Well I went to my Foot Locker today and they had a random restock on the Xmas Kobe 8 (they didnt even know they were getting a restock on them).. 4 months after XMAS..

So maybe a sudden restock on the Royals might not bee to far fetched? idk. I hope that everyone who wants a pair to beat em gets a pair. I wore mine twice already and I love em. Kinda sad that I had to order over seas though hahaha.

Can't believe how much grief these have caused me.

The headache will be felt for a long time...

Till they are in my hands.

Of course the scenarios are endless, there's literally a million different outcomes that could be the result of someone/some people with lousy intel or alternative motives and could even be a great look for someone trying to help the NT community. But at this point, no one knows, not you or me or anyone else on here for that matter. It is what it is at this point.

Sad times we live in man. You cracked me up though
roll.gif

Can't believe how much grief these have caused me.

The headache will be felt for a long time...

Till they are in my hands.

Aw man. You still haven't got a pair? You were on the hunt with us too (me, sin, grizz, grape, couple others). Sucks :smh:

^ Nope bro, not even one pair.

|I

Sucks, it seems I will only get a pair if I pay a rape price.

But, ain't nobody got time for that.

:rolleyes

Well it is what it is, NTers can take the info or not, I still stand by that list of stores I posted will get limited kicks from now on including Foams, Royals and other kicks like the Grant Hills, if you call any other FNL not on the list, im 100% sure they didnt get the Grant Hills, i was told by 2 diff high level FNL reps that those stores that get Grant Hills will get Royals and will be remodeled (i have always said date TBD) i will continue to update and if my info helps anyone, then good, if you don't like it then skip over it, I won't miss any sleep over it. And to those who think I would go through all that to make an extra $100, I'm one of the known go to people for kicks in my city (since like 99) and a few other places, believe me, I dont have to play on NT to sell any type of shoe, half mine are sold b4 I even get my hands on them.

^ Nope bro, not even one pair.

|I

Sucks, it seems I will only get a pair if I pay a rape price.

But, ain't nobody got time for that.

:rolleyes

Dude.... if I see anything. I got you. There's a Shoe Palace opening up in my area so maybe they'll get some of these for the grand opening. Maybe. Hopefully. If they do I got you.

Well it is what it is, NTers can take the info or not, I still stand by that list of stores I posted will get limited kicks from now on including Foams, Royals and other kicks like the Grant Hills, if you call any other FNL not on the list, im 100% sure they didnt get the Grant Hills, i was told by 2 diff high level FNL reps that those stores that get Grant Hills will get Royals and will be remodeled (i have always said date TBD) i will continue to update and if my info helps anyone, then good, if you don't like it then skip over it, I won't miss any sleep over it. And to those who think I would go through all that to make an extra $100, I'm one of the known go to people for kicks in my city (since like 99) and a few other places, believe me, I dont have to play on NT to sell any type of shoe, half mine are sold b4 I even get my hands on them.

What page did you post that list?

View media item 121181

p.s.you felt the need tho to come in the royal thread to brag about the pink snakeskin xi s release info you gave?

View media item 190936

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom