Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got real in here huh? I swear a good deed never goes unpunished...

I skim through this thread every now and then trying to help my homie get a pair...

Now all those hoursI braved in the cold seems less stressful then this thread

I do believe kamuekcmo when he says a restock is coming so guys going in on him could be wrong. This isn't the restock you guys were waiting for tho.

For what it's worth. I believe KC is telling the truth and I believe his source is accurate. I know there was no restock yet but I can't help the feeling that he has 0 to gain from this and a lot to lose.

He has an online store opening up sometime soon. If this is a bust then he gets a bad rep... Forever. There's other releases we could be talking about but it's this one we're still on.

FNL sold out of pairs real fast online that day and not a lot of Nt members got pairs. I do believe we will see something with pairs in the future. Just because it wasn't this week doesn't mean it won't happen.

Concords restocked 1+ year later. He said from the beginning it could be next years all star game or even later. Lets thank him for his help this far.

Don't attack. You didn't gain nor lose anything by reading his posts about a restock.

For what it's worth. I believe KC is telling the truth and I believe his source is accurate. I know there was no restock yet but I can't help the feeling that he has 0 to gain from this and a lot to lose.

He has an online store opening up sometime soon. If this is a bust then he gets a bad rep... Forever. There's other releases we could be talking about but it's this one we're still on.

FNL sold out of pairs real fast online that day and not a lot of Nt members got pairs. I do believe we will see something with pairs in the future. Just because it wasn't this week doesn't mean it won't happen.

Concords restocked 1+ year later. He said from the beginning it could be next years all star game or even later. Lets thank him for his help this far.

Don't attack. You didn't gain nor lose anything by reading his posts about a restock.

Lol what about the people that took their time to go to the stores only to look like a fool? yes people are pissed for a reason, ya know.

Lol what about the people that took their time to go to the stores only to look like a fool? yes people are pissed for a reason, ya know.
Following this thread i noticed if someone called and wasnt happy with what they heard, they went to the store. Others just took it upon themselves to start showing up. no one really said to do it.

Maybe we should all just drop subtle hints about bad info intentionally just to get everyone running around like crazy people lol. No one forced anyone to make phone calls, take a trip to FNL, camp out or anything. If KC did anything wrong it was trying to help out some of you senseless fools that sound crazy bitter. I didn't get a pair on RD. I haven't shelled out an enormous amount of money from a reseller. But make no mistake, I called my local FNL(which was on the list) and they had no idea what I was talking about. Thought about driving the 6 mins from my house to the mall but even that seemed like a hassle. When all is said and done who cares. I want a pair just like the masses but I'm not losing sleep about a "tip" that didn't come thru. Give the man a break, he's no less credible than FNL as a whole. I appreciated the attempt to TRY and help the community here but the minute you get something wrong around here or supplied with bad intel, everyone wants to crucify you.

It's amazing what some people do and say for a pair of shoes sometimes. I congratulate the man who bought the dunks, instead of acting like a tool attacking those who try to help. He took the higher road and realized that it isn't that serious. If you missed out, welp. Look for them on the resell market like every other shoe that sells out. Possible restock? Do some homework, if it doesn't happen, well whats that extra few minutes spent calling or checking in with a store to confirm it? Yet, you are going at dude's neck because he told you what he heard. He was just trying to help you guys out. What is the point of it?

Following this thread i noticed if someone called and wasnt happy with what they heard, they went to the store. Others just took it upon themselves to start showing up. no one really said to do it.

By people saying employees don't know and that they are lying, that is pretty much telling them to go to the store.

Maybe we should all just drop subtle hints about bad info intentionally just to get everyone running around like crazy people lol. No one forced anyone to make phone calls, take a trip to FNL, camp out or anything. If KC did anything wrong it was trying to help out some of you senseless fools that sound crazy bitter. I didn't get a pair on RD. I haven't shelled out an enormous amount of money from a reseller. But make no mistake, I called my local FNL(which was on the list) and they had no idea what I was talking about. Thought about driving the 6 mins from my house to the mall but even that seemed like a hassle. When all is said and done who cares. I want a pair just like the masses but I'm not losing sleep about a "tip" that didn't come thru. Give the man a break, he's no less credible than FNL as a whole. I appreciated the attempt to TRY and help the community here but the minute you get something wrong around here or supplied with bad intel, everyone wants to crucify you.

I think we have different definitions of help. Usually helping someone involves useful information that leads that person with what they want/or need. What we had was general information that made everyone scatter in a frenzy. KCs intentions were good but his execution was piss poor to say the least.

I think we have different definitions of help. Usually helping someone involves useful information that leads that person with what they want/or need. What we had was general information that made everyone scatter in a frenzy. KCs intentions were good but his execution was piss poor to say the least.
Maybe he could have went about it in a different way but what that have stopped the mass chaos that ensued? The root of the problem is that 999,999 people wanted this shoe especially after JB only produced 10 pairs (give or take a few thousand). If you want to get to the root of the problem, that lies within the company itself for bring the driving force of chaos of the Royals. Good info...bad info. Who cares, someone tried to help us all.

Last edited:
How?

As far as I see, he helped more than anyone else in this thread along side Captainsneakerhead (i think thats his name)

Either way, he could have kept the info to his self.

"Hey, my source told me this, so ill give you the info I have"

Do you want step by step instructions now?

Maybe he could have went about it in a different way but what that have stopped the mass chaos that ensued? The root of the problem is that 999,999 people wanted this shoe especially after JB only produced 10 pairs (give or take a few thousand). If you want to get to the root of the problem, that lies within the company itself for bring the driving force of chaos of the Royals. Good info...bad info. Who cares, someone tried to help us all.

Yes bad info really does help LOL

How?

As far as I see, he helped more than anyone else in this thread along side Captainsneakerhead (i think thats his name)

These people have lost their sanity....

How?

I don't need step by step instructions. I have 2 pairs of royals and quite frankly I could have had 4 but I told my boy not to hold them for me and let someone be happy. BUT his info didn't help anyone in this thread so yes he should have kept it to himself cause really it cause more of a headache then actually "helping"

By telling NTers hey employees won't know anything and that they could be lying just insinuates the thirst even more and at the end of the day, it makes finish line look like a bunch of fools and that person included.

Last edited:
I don't need step by step instructions. I have 2 pairs of royals and quite frankly I could have had 4 but I told my boy not to hold them for me and let someone be happy. BUT his info didn't help anyone in this thread so yes he should have kept it to himself cause really it cause more of a headache then actually "helping"
So you already have "2 pairs, could've had 4." So what exactly is your gripe?

By telling NTers hey employees won't know anything and that they could be lying just insinuates the thirst even more and at the end of the day, it makes finish line look like a bunch of fools and that person included.
So every single time you go into ANY sneaker retailer trying to get info on a future or limited release from any employee that you don't know, you think they always know or that they always feel the initiative to share their "top secret info"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom