Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.... if I see anything. I got you. There's a Shoe Palace opening up in my area so maybe they'll get some of these for the grand opening. Maybe. Hopefully. If they do I got you.

Aw, thanks man!

Appreciate it.

I'll be on the lookout myself!

Well it is what it is, NTers can take the info or not, I still stand by that list of stores I posted will get limited kicks from now on including Foams, Royals and other kicks like the Grant Hills, if you call any other FNL not on the list, im 100% sure they didnt get the Grant Hills, i was told by 2 diff high level FNL reps that those stores that get Grant Hills will get Royals and will be remodeled (i have always said date TBD) i will continue to update and if my info helps anyone, then good, if you don't like it then skip over it, I won't miss any sleep over it. And to those who think I would go through all that to make an extra $100, I'm one of the known go to people for kicks in my city (since like 99) and a few other places, believe me, I dont have to play on NT to sell any type of shoe, half mine are sold b4 I even get my hands on them.

What page did you post that list?

you can actually search this thread for posts by this user.

kamuekcmo - my only issue with what you are doing is you are telling dudes go run to spot X, Y, and Z. your source could easily confirm whats good with those locations instead of sending people to fail. thats what you did with this release.

Well it is what it is, NTers can take the info or not, I still stand by that list of stores I posted will get limited kicks from now on including Foams, Royals and other kicks like the Grant Hills, if you call any other FNL not on the list, im 100% sure they didnt get the Grant Hills, i was told by 2 diff high level FNL reps that those stores that get Grant Hills will get Royals and will be remodeled (i have always said date TBD) i will continue to update and if my info helps anyone, then good, if you don't like it then skip over it, I won't miss any sleep over it. And to those who think I would go through all that to make an extra $100, I'm one of the known go to people for kicks in my city (since like 99) and a few other places, believe me, I dont have to play on NT to sell any type of shoe, half mine are sold b4 I even get my hands on them.
But you told people THIS WEEK and that they were already hitting stores and to get ready. You amped people up with bad info that doesn't appear to be true at all, and then you backtracked and said "sometime this year".

You try to help people out, but this instance should probably be a lesson to be less authoritative on information that you are getting second or third hand, rather than info you can confirm yourself. Because of your info, there was certainly a lot of interest. I know I got 2 or 3 unsolicited text messages yesterday just because of where I live asking if I would go to said stores and help get pairs. Never would have happened if you hadn't been so sure of your info to actually direct people to get on it this week.

I do believe kamuekcmo when he says a restock is coming so guys going in on him could be wrong. This isn't the restock you guys were waiting for tho.

I dont know all the locations that dropped but based off info from people that I know the stores in red are done.... The other stores are still a go for this week... There maybe a few more stores that dropped yesterday or today, but I cant confirm, or I dont know anyone in the area

Colonial Bel Air - Mobile, AL

Madison Square Mall - Huntsville, AL

Riverchase Galleria - Birmingham, AL

Los Cerritos - Cerritos, CA

Sunvalley - Concord, CA

The Shops at Montebello - Montebello, CA

Westfield Culver City - Culver City, CA

Stonewood Center - Downey, CA
Beverly Center Los Angeles, CA

Ontario Mills - Ontario, CA

Serramonte Center - Daly City, CA

Westfield Topanga - Canoga Park, CA

Park Meadows - Littleton, CO

Trumbull Shopping Park - Trumbull, CT

Regency Square Mall - Jacksonville, FL
University Mall - Tampa, FL

The Florida Mall - Orlando, FL
Southlake Mall - Morrow, GA

North Riverside Park Mall - N Riverside, IL

St. Clair Square - Fairview Heights, IL

Greenwood Park Mall - Greenwood, IN
Oak Park Mall - Overland Park, KS

Fayette Mall - Lexington, KY

Esplanade - Kenner, LA

Mall of Louisiana - Baton Rouge, LA

Holyoke Mall - Holyoke, MA

Cambridge Side Galleria - Cambridge, MA

St. Charles Town Center - Waldorf, MD

Montgomery Mall - Bethesda, MD

Fairlane Town Center - Dearborn, MI

Eastland Center - Harper Woods, MI

Mall of America - Bloomington, MN

Cross Creek Mall - Fayetteville, NC

Hanes Mall - Winston Salem, NC

Concord Mills - Concord, NC

The Streets At Southpoint - Durham, NC

Willowbrook Mall - Wayne, NJ
Cherry Hill Mall - Cherry Hill, NJ

Coronado Mall - Albuquerque, NM
Fashion Show Mall - Las Vegas, NV

Staten Island Mall - Staten Island, NY

Poughkeepsie Galleria - Poughkeepsie, NY

Queens Center - Elmhurst, NY

Green Acres Mall - Valley Stream, NY
Kings Plaza - Brooklyn, NY

Palisades Center - West Nyack, NY

Destiny USA - Syracuse, NY

Crossgates Mall - Albany, NY

Walden Galleria - Buffalo, NY

Roosevelt Field - Garden City, NY

Franklin Park Mall - Toledo, OH

Beachwood Place - Beachwood, OH

Penn Square - Oklahoma City, OK

The Plaza At King Of Prussia King - Prussia, PA

Haywood Mall - Greenville, SC

Town East Mall - Mesquite, TX

The Parks at Arlington - Arlington, TX

Houston Galleria - Houston, TX

NorthPark Center - Dallas, TX

Baybrook Mall - Friendswood, TX

Military Circle Mall - Norfolk, VA

Patrick Henry Mall - Newport News, VA

Charlottesville Fashion Square - Charlottesville, VA

Peninsula Town Center - Hampton, VA
Tacoma Mall - Tacoma, WA

South Center Mall - Seattle, WA

Mayfair Mall - Wauwatosa, WI

Call your Finishline on the list, they are dropping them all this week, some today, tomm, Thursday, and Friday...... Im not sure which ones have which dates...

Yall should ask them if they recieved the grant hills, yet... All of the stores on the list were supposed to have the Fila Grant Hills yesterday, and some of the stores didnt have them (why I dont know) but it was due to an issue with shipping, so they will get them late as in Wed, Thurs, and Friday... Im thinking the Royals are in the same boat.... Connect just called and said the employees dont know... This whole new Finishline getting new and rare kicks is to get people in the store, so they will be shipping stuff blind, and the employees wont know until they open the boxes or its put on the shelf.... he said a few stores with grand openings will announce them at diff times this year also...

Just to put kamuekcmo's posts together and show how poor his intel was on this. Story kept changing per his source. 8 stores were already sold out? Wed-Fri drops? Then just a few stores with grand openings would hold off... now it's only grand openings and none of those 8 stores got pairs? I mean none of this appears to be legit. Meanwhile, FNL's social media crew is calling this straight up BS and that according to their buyer they have none going out to stores and there is no restock happening.

Bottom line is that if this was just some pairs to stores doing reopenings, it could have been parsed down to "Hey, my FNL connect tells me stores that are doing grand re-openings this year and that will be having limited kicks like the Grant Hills will probably be getting these when they re-open. Keep an eye out for your local stores." Simple as that.

Bruh I understand people getting upset with his info not being exact but people THEY ARE JUST SHOES. Lets just chill out and wait and see what happens within the upcoming weeks

Bruh I understand people getting upset with his info not being exact but people THEY ARE JUST SHOES. Lets just chill out and wait and see what happens within the upcoming weeks
His info was wrong, but "not being exact" is a nice way of saying that! Clearly they are just shoes, but you must have missed the past 3 threads if you didn't see the obscene lengths and prices nimrods on here were going to get these.

kamuekcmo - my only issue with what you are doing is you are telling dudes go run to spot X, Y, and Z. your source could easily confirm whats good with those locations instead of sending people to fail. thats what you did with this release.

I never said go anywhere, I said call and be on the lookout.

Preach
It's just shoes until u r the person camping in line off some bad intel. It's one thing to be wrong and I agree that's fine. But sending team retail to its death is cold blooded. :lol:

imagine if this much passion and effort were channeled to more productive things, many are going to be more productive members of society.

Im just trying to buy another pair. Let me know when they drop! 
laugh.gif

I never said go anywhere, I said call and be on the lookout.
I'm sorry. You didn't say go but you gave the list then said the employees don't know they got them so calling really was a no go. It insinuated that people needed to go to the store.

its just shoes on a shoe forum and specifially on a thread thats counting 160 pages, covering a shoe being sold 3 times its retail price(and 30x its real one) ,and been shut down already two times. O REALLY???JUST SHOES HUH???

:rofl:

WELCOME TO NIKETALK.IT AINT JUST SHOES.

Last edited:
imagine if this much passion and effort were channeled to more productive things, many are going to be more productive members of society.

what are you talking about shoe hater???you should be banned.in here WE JUST LOVE SHOES. AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FO THAT SCIENCE OF YOURS.THATS WHY YOU LL NEVER HAVE SWAAAAAAAAAAG.

View media item 305690
GO AWAY PLEASE, JORDAN BRAND IS OUR LIFE.

Last edited:
His info was wrong, but "not being exact" is a nice way of saying that! Clearly they are just shoes, but you must have missed the past 3 threads if you didn't see the obscene lengths and prices nimrods on here were going to get these.
I've seen the previous threads. I didn't get my pair and wouldn't mind having a pair but there's more either important or better things I can buy I Int stressing. All I'm saying is it ain't the end of the world. And I know I'm on a shoe forum but honestly most of time is spent in general

Shoes shouldn't drive people to go at each other though. What was supposed to be a helpful gesture turned out to be so much bitterness between a lot of people. Sheesh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom