Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
you posted an updated list with some locations in red text. those locations are supposed to be the ones where they sold to customers on accident? so those locations are already done-and-done, correct?

It's a mix of all of them, my connect will have it sorted out tomm.

Local Finish Line here in So Cal had no idea about these releasing. Got the "I dont know" on every question asked.

Dat feel. Honestly I've given up, I'm just gonna buy them for $400, $500, w/e price they'll be when I get my next paycheck.

Don't give in to the thirst! I say wait it out till nike drops them? If they ever do

So it's basically stores that are remodeling with re-grand openings are the ones that are getting them. NT went into a frenzy today but in reality getting a pair for retail is going to be slim to none.

My local store is on that list but there not remodeling...also the nearest house of hoops is two hours away....

:lol: Nike isnt droppin em. Homie is better off waiting for a random restock from fnl or pay those resell prices :smh:

Missouri isn't getting any of those restocks, and St. Louis is DEFINITELY not. And the odds of getting them for a reasonable price are non-existent. As Huey would say "Hope is irrational," when it comes to these :lol:

Last edited:
Dat feel. Honestly I've given up, I'm just gonna buy them for $400, $500, w/e price they'll be when I get my next paycheck.

I spent nearly $350 between the cost of the shoes from Australia + $10 in phone calls to order the shoes + the cost of size swapping (paying for shipping both ways and the swap fee).

If I could do it again, I would just pay reseller price.

Last edited:
here in san diego since 7pm finishline just had their phone unhooked or busy kept getting busy tone my boy went to one of the stores and confirmed that they have their phones unhooked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom