Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more thing just a question what does post count have to do with anything? Serious question?
Because you only had 14 posts before your reply to me and I directly stated what that showed me ....that you aren't providing anything for this "sneaker community" that you are hardly a part of based on participation.  You're a bum, we get it.  Your boys couldn't get ya in store, you had to turn to the internet, you have no chance and you got angry, and then tried to say that you don't even want the shoes that you are posting in the thread of and shaking your head about no one "helping out"

Good luck to everyone whenever they do get a chance at these next! 

Last edited:
One more thing just a question what does post count have to do with anything? Serious question?

People with low post counts don't contribute to a community and only ask for links instead of doing research on their own or helping others. My post count isn't high but if you look at the last couple of pages where people have asked for links, some members havent even broke 50 posts. Also, join dates are big here too. These are just some things i have noticed since i have been here. This is just my opinion.

Because you only had 14 posts before your reply to me and I directly stated what that showed me ....that you aren't providing anything for this "sneaker community" that you are hardly apart of based on participation.  You're a bum, we get it.  Your boys couldn't get ya in store, you had to turn to the internet, you have no chance and you got angry, and then tried to say that you don't even want the shoes that you are posting in the thread of and shaking your head about no one "helping out"
Haha ok but seriously.... U want me to help the " community" with with info o know nothing about what links that's already posted and news that's already known if I new something I would say it but because I don't I ask others to atleast pm the people damn

Last edited:
I Just Created An Account Not To Long Ago, Any Tips?

Btw Sorry I Know THis Doesnt Have Anything To Do With This Post.

Last edited:
Never
People with low post counts don't contribute to a community and only ask for links instead of doing research on their own or helping others. My post count isn't high but if you look at the last couple of pages where people have asked for links, some members havent even broke 50 posts. Also, join dates are big here too. These are just some things i have noticed since i have been here. This is just my opinion.
never asked for a link and I'm clearly new hence the low post count

I Just Created An Account Not To Long Ago, Any Tips?

Btw Sorry I Know THis Doesnt Have Anything To Do With This Post.
I'm new as well but u gotta contribute and do research and help people out before u go asking for favors. Common sence people

keep searching
wink.gif

EDIT: bring back the waiting period
Thanks

Never
never asked for a link and I'm clearly new hence the low post count

I understand that, you asked a question and i answered it in my opinion. With new people showing interests in shoes, resellers, bots, and all other shenanigans people now carefully choose who they share info with because its become such a hassle just to buy a pair of shoes. Whether or not you like it, you're already put into a certain category until you contribute more and show people that you aren't "abusing" the forum. Again, this is just how i see it and am speaking on behalf of myself only.

keep searching :wink:

EDIT: bring back the waiting period

I had to wait a month, maybe a month and half before i could even join here. I even had to write a reason as to why i wanted to join niketalk.

I'm new as well but u gotta contribute and do research and help people out before u go asking for favors. Common sence people
Thanks, i understand im not looking for any handouts or favors. thanks for the advice much appreciated.

Thi
I understand that, you asked a question and i answered it in my opinion. With new people showing interests in shoes, resellers, bots, and all other shenanigans people now carefully choose who they share info with because its become such a hassle just to buy a pair of shoes. Whether or not you like it, you're already put into a certain category until you contribute more and show people that you aren't "abusing" the forum. Again, this is just how i see it and am speaking on behalf of myself only.
I had to wait a month, maybe a month and half before i could even join here. I even had to write a reason as to why i wanted to join niketalk.
this I understand and respect thank you

Damn.. people editing their posts.. teasing about info on sites when they see a thread full of people begging for help. LOL.

Thread is definitely going to get locked.

better days my friend, better days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom