Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
The struggle for these is real 
mean.gif

my struggle ended today but man it was a hassle

whats the good news?

Lol what?? Why is online different than in person?? If anything in person is worse because people who "work 8 hour shifts" will most likely not be heading down to HOH at 8pm to wait in line overnight to hopefully get 1 of 7 pairs that their local store is releasing. Idk man. Idk about that logic. It's been posted here at least 200 times. I don't think anyone ever really thought it was that good of a secret that's why it's confusing to see so many people jump in this thread at the last possible minute.

Bet hardly any1 here knew RUVilla in Philly released pairs this morning for their new store opening?? Yeah that was posted here but nobody seemed to care - everyone sees post count in here go up and wants to jump on the hype
I'm confused I meant if u have a connect that is good if you don't nowadays it's based off luck at the raffle or luck online. No one has a golden system for online so atleast the playing field can be leveled.

I'm asking in here, because this thread seems the most active.... so excuse me for being off topic.
But has anyone had any experiences with kickz.com?

Let
let me explain something son. I don't want the link to the 1s. Second who the **** decides if someone "worked hard for the link" ***** all who got the link was either stalking or logged in. Lurkers and members are one in the same. Spoonfed? Given? Entitled? You are all of those things!!!!! Smh it makes no sense. Not just this release all releases. "Do your homework" wtf who are y'all? Smh if you don't want to give out the link say nothing. Silence is golden . I personally don't order sneakers online I work at fl. But for the people who want the shoe bad and can't get an even shot it is not fair. Just cause they are new to niketalk and want a shoe they are automatically beasts smh we need to do better before this all goes in smoke then none of us will be getting our pairs
Let me tell you something son.  You think using the search function and reading is hard?  Haha oh I forgot you been around NT since 99 but just signed up in 2013 right?  I am none of those things and that is why you had no evidence that I am.  I am the guy that is responsible for 4 different NT members gettin their  Royal 1's for retail you stupid chump.  Who are we?  We are the people that are not too stupid to do a simple google search.  There is nothing unfair about us finding a website selling them and you not looking on your own so you miss out. 

Oh you guys work 8 hour jobs??  Look at you big boys.  LOL at having a real job and you are a shoe salesman. You have plenty of time to read through the previous thread, because you are obviously not reading text books.  Have someone teach you how to use the search function.  I put in well over 8 hrs everyday at a real career, but I have been buying from a lot of these foreign sites, that you are trying to mooch from us, for YEARS so it's not new to me.  Yeah silence is golden so quit begging for PM's and info like a pathetic fool.  And you work at "FL" and you still couldn't get a pair?  How slow are you?  Do you not have any social skills that you can't make a friend in the real world that you could help out, and they in turn could help you out?  Of course not, you never help anyone and just want everything given to you.

Wah wah it isn't fair.  YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SNEAKER "COMMUNITY".  Not any of us.  You need to pop yo momma's titty out your mouth and join the real world.  Where you don't always just get what you want.  I never used the word beasts but apparently you feel that is how you present yourself, and there's probably a reason for that.  You have never helped anyone on this board get any shoe, and you work for one of the major retailers! 

roll.gif
I love this place hahahha!

fck it man goodluck to everyone who knows the site...I give up y'all aint tryna share.
This is what this **** has turned into. Pretty petty if u ask me. I remember wen I copped the cdp 11/12 on a restock that somebody posted the link for. I was so thankful because I couldn't get them in person. Anyways those days r long gone cuz now cats r *****ing over that **** like it gives them an advantage. But for real posting links sometimes actually helps somebody who actually wants them, remember we're a sneaker COMMUNITY supposed to be helping each other out...

Let me tell you something son.  You think using the search function and reading is hard?  Haha oh I forgot you been around NT since 99 but just signed up in 2013 right?  I am none of those things and that is why you had no evidence that I am.  I am the guy that is responsible for 4 different NT members gettin their  Royal 1's for retail you stupid chump.  Who are we?  We are the people that are not too stupid to do a simple google search.  There is nothing unfair about us finding a website selling them and you not looking on your own so you miss out. 

Oh you guys work 8 hour jobs??  Look at you big boys.  LOL at having a real job and you are a shoe salesman. You have plenty of time to read through the previous thread, because you are obviously not reading text books.  Have someone teach you how to use the search function.  I put in well over 8 hrs everyday at a real career, but I have been buying from a lot of these foreign sites, that you are trying to mooch from us, for YEARS so it's not new to me.  Yeah silence is golden so quit begging for PM's and info like a pathetic fool.  And you work at "FL" and you still couldn't get a pair?  How slow are you?  Do you not have any social skills that you can't make a friend in the real world that you could help out, and they in turn could help you out?  Of course not, you never help anyone and just want everything given to you.

Wah wah it isn't fair.  YOU ARE WHAT IS WRONG WITH THE SNEAKER "COMMUNITY".  Not any of us.  You need to pop yo momma's titty out your mouth and join the real world.  Where you don't always just get what you want.  I never used the word beasts but apparently you feel that is how you present yourself, and there's probably a reason for that.  You have never helped anyone on this board get any shoe, and you work for one of the major retailers! 

:rofl: I love this place hahahha!
lmao I haven't been around nike talk since 99 lol more like 2011 smh I said that this SITE has been around since 99. Another thing I never said I work 8 hours a day lol. But since u want to go there I work at fl par time making minimum I goto college full time studying accounting and economics and I work at a warehouse so please don't come with that I put in 8 hour bull **** cause I put in 19 daily but you feel how you feel and I feel how I feel.

Ok.. Interesting take
Yah, it's like....the part of buying that he sucks at should be a level playing field, but since he works at a store it should be "unfair" in person.  02/2013 could have had the absolute worst members signed up to this site ever.  And of course he can't help anyone here out.  He has THREE guys that he owes for getting all of his shoes before, but now that they can't get him Royals, he wants NT to be the ones to give him his shoes this time.  He needs to stick to his "8 hour shifts" and just stay off of the Internet, he's just terrible at this.

People in here on a power trip cuz they got an internet link lol

This is why we cant have nice things

This is what this **** has turned into. Pretty petty if u ask me. I remember wen I copped the cdp 11/12 on a restock that somebody posted the link for. I was so thankful because I couldn't get them in person. Anyways those days r long gone cuz now cats r *****ing over that **** like it gives them an advantage. But for real posting links sometimes actually helps somebody who actually wants them, remember we're a sneaker COMMUNITY supposed to be helping each other out...

Nahh man, you;re wrong here. Statements like this is what's wrong with this love of sneakers we have. People feel entitled these days. Nobody owes anyone a damn link. This whole COMMUNITY that gets mentioned is overrated.

Yah, it's like....the part of buying that he sucks at should be a level playing field, but since he works at a store it should be "unfair" in person.  02/2013 could have had the absolute worst members signed up to this site ever.  And of course he can't help anyone here out.  He has THREE guys that he owes for getting all of his shoes before, but now that they can't get him Royals, he wants NT to be the ones to give him his shoes this time.  He needs to stick to his "8 hour shifts" and just stay off of the Internet, he's just terrible at this.
lmfao!!!! I don't want the royals!!!!!! It shouldn't be nessicarily unfair in person but if I didn't **** with you from the beginning don't **** with me now. I never asked for the pm or the link lol. Those 3 friends go way deeper than sneakers my nig. But my question to all is why shouldn't everyone know the link? Just wondering?

Nahh man, you;re wrong here. Statements like this is what's wrong with this love of sneakers we have. People feel entitled these days. Nobody owes anyone a damn link. This whole COMMUNITY that gets mentioned is overrated.
What exactly am I wrong about? And if this community is overrated y r u here?

Lol I'm crying, this site does a lot of bickering for a COMMUNITY!!!!!!! (Community is always brought up and always capitalized) some of you guys go too ham. But carry on. Waiting by my mailbox for my fl connect-- whaddddduppppppp :wink:

lmao I haven't been around nike talk since 99 lol more like 2011 smh I said that this SITE has been around since 99. Another thing I never said I work 8 hours a day lol. But since u want to go there I work at fl par time making minimum I goto college full time studying accounting and economics and I work at a warehouse so please don't come with that I put in 8 hour bull **** cause I put in 19 daily but you feel how you feel and I feel how I feel.
Ya well I've already done all of that, have a degree in finance and economics, and work one career for as long as it takes every single day.  I wasn't the one that brought that up, you and your buddy working the 8 hour shift (who also PM'd me asking for the site then tried talking **** here when I never responded) brought it up.  You didn't seem to address any of the points i made regarding the actual shoes and your inability to ever offer anyone help, EVER.  FOH you're useless.

Still lovin my Royals and casual Fridays 
nthat.gif

lmfao!!!! I don't want the royals!!!!!! It shouldn't be nessicarily unfair in person but if I didn't **** with you from the beginning don't **** with me now. I never asked for the pm or the link lol. Those 3 friends go way deeper than sneakers my nig. But my question to all is why shouldn't everyone know the link? Just wondering?
Websites crash. Stock is very limited...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom