Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course no one wants to "help"!  If they helped they would be handing you their own pair.  THE SITE HAS 13 PAIRS AND SHIPS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!  26 shoes, you've had 2 weeks since RD to find the info out yourself, and you can find the info using the search function or by simply READING THE SITE YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOGGED INTO. Hahahahaha this is pathetic now
It shouldn't matter I passed on the ones I don't like Any. I'm not a reseller so those served me no purpose. I just get so irritate when " the sneaker community" won't help each other smh. First against retailers then resellers then bots now each other. More than 13 ******g people know so 20 more wont hurt. Let them feel like they have a shot.... Let them feel the salt if they don't get them smh nigas talkin about "shhh keep it on the low" wtf? This community been here since 99 it should be more inviting that's all I'm saying.

I think that other site knew from the jump they weren't going to release when they said they would and now i'm checking their site every 30min to see if their up

I think that other site knew from the jump that they weren't going to release on time like they said they would now i'm checking every 30 min to see if their up
mean.gif

It shouldn't matter I passed on the ones I don't like Any. I'm not a reseller so those served me no purpose. I just get so irritate when " the sneaker community" won't help each other smh. First against retailers then resellers then bots now each other. More than 13 ******g people know so 20 more wont hurt. Let them feel like they have a shot.... Let them feel the salt if they don't get them smh nigas talkin about "shhh keep it on the low" wtf? This community been here since 99 it should be more inviting that's all I'm saying.
Yeah we should just give up our possible pairs to you because you asked and think you're entitled?  There are 13 pairs and the link to this site is posted on Niketalk elsewhere but you don't want to do a little bit of work yourself and find it.  I mean, just knowing it is going to happen is enough of a bone to toss you, go find the rest our for yourself.  What good does it do us to let lazy people have our shot?  From your lack of knowledge and your tiny post count, it doesn't look like you have been doing much in terms of helping others yourself.  When are you gonna step up and do some helping out rather than come on this site and take take take, then throw a fit when you don't get get get?  So you are "irritate" because people have quit handing over all the info to you when you demand it?  I mean really, you aren't part of this sneaker community you speak of, you just use it to your advantage and come back next time you need something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom