Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
monday? i thought it was tuesday?
happy.gif
Definitely Monday.

Last edited:
Th
Delete this- don't need every1 and their mother crashing the site on late Sunday/ early Monday. Some of us are struggling to get our first pair :x

Please work through PM's from here on out.
problem is no one wants to help out smh. But it's ok though links will be posted soon.

I have 0 confidence. Please PM someone else for whatever questions you have. I hit my PM limit apparently :frown:

Can someone PM with the link please. It would be greatly appreciated. 

I know no one probably will PM it to me because of my join date, but Im not a "concord baby". I've been in the game for years. 
I bet it has nothing to do with your join date, and more to do with the 7 posts of awesome help you've provided all of us with
laugh.gif

Good luck bro...i see how badly you want these....
Oh you must have a twitter account then
roll.gif

Going through this thread is like walking through a job fair full of homeless people begging to get something for nothing when they could easily get what they want themselves.

Th
problem is no one wants to help out smh. But it's ok though links will be posted soon.
Of course no one wants to "help"!  If they helped they would be handing you their own pair.  THE SITE HAS 13 PAIRS AND SHIPS TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!  26 shoes, you've had 2 weeks since RD to find the info out yourself, and you can find the info using the search function or by simply READING THE SITE YOU ARE CURRENTLY LOGGED INTO. Hahahahaha this is pathetic now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom