Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
forcefields are even worse imo
sick.gif

Came back to this thread hoping nobody will post it, but everyone is posting links and countdowns :smh: They go live at 8am EST :smokin

Set your clocks.

Last edited:
Just bit the bullet and paid the 180 euros to Back-door. Plus the 10 quid I gotta pay my friend to send them to me. I ain't got a chance at that site tomorrow morning. They're definitely going to be handing out refunds like crazy

Is the thirst still there for these? I would of thought by now it would be a drought.

Just bit the bullet and paid the 180 euros to Back-door. Plus the 10 quid I gotta pay my friend to send them to me. I ain't got a chance at that site tomorrow morning. They're definitely going to be handing out refunds like crazy

BD still lets me order to Canada. Wonder if I should go through 
nerd.gif

I tried ordering a 2nd pair off BD and even though shipped to Czech Republic they refunded me :tongue: but I did noticed the 10.5 was taken off their site already.

Last edited:
Guys, is $380 too high for these? CL seller initally had them up for $350, now is saying he supposedly got offers for $380. Could just be BS. But at this point, all the auctions on ebay are at around $380 after shipping and fees, and this is the only pair on CL in my size. I'm tired of the shenanigans and no humlble brag but I can afford it. Just wondering what others have been paying at the reseller price point these days.

Thnks

Guys, is $380 too high for these? CL seller initally had them up for $350, now is saying he supposedly got offers for $380. Could just be BS. But at this point, all the auctions on ebay are at around $380 after shipping and fees, and this is the only pair on CL in my size. I'm tired of the shenanigans and no humlble brag but I can afford it. Just wondering what others have been paying at the reseller price point these days.

Thnks

No way man...just way too high

Thnks
sick.gif

Last edited:

Thnks

If you can afford then buy them.......View media item 151952..........sounds like you want to already anyway.....

Thnks
Even if you can afford it, don't give in to those rape price. I say you keep calm and wait for restock. Not a dollar more than $280 in my opinion

What website is selling tomorrow at 8? PM me. Looking for a size 14 tomorrow.

Nice to see people getting their pairs from Kickz101......glad I sent them an email when that bruh said they didnt ship to the states.......

BD still lets me order to Canada. Wonder if I should go through 
nerd.gif

I tried ordering a 2nd pair off BD and even though shipped to Czech Republic they refunded me :tongue: but I did noticed the 10.5 was taken off their site already.

That was me.(I hope, fingers crossed.)

After waiting patiently for two weeks there is another website selling them tomorrow?

Can someone pm me that second site I really don't want to give in to the resale gods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom