Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I usually go .5 size up on Jordan 1's since they are narrow.

I'm either 10.5/11 in all Nikes/Jordans by the way.

I'm glad i was botted up for this release by hand i would've never gotten my hands on a pair
nthat.gif

LOL 13 pairs that the whole world has been waiting on to release for 2 weeks.  It's not gonna matter this time boys.  Spot is completely blown, especially by Americans, as is evident by a 5pm Friday night site major crash.  No one wanted to shut up when we actually had a shot at 2:30 am on SNS or on any one of the many other Euro stores that some of us actually have used before and found ourselves over the years, not just leeched off NT 2 weeks ago.

Plus the NT guys who have the same NT S/N and twitter handle have been blowing up their twitter all day with the typical stupid, helpless questions.  Sites still crashing 45 minutes after the NON release, good luck tomorrow
laugh.gif

LOL 13 pairs that the whole world has been waiting on to release for 2 weeks.  It's not gonna matter this time boys.  Spot is completely blown, especially by Americans, as is evident by a 5pm Friday night site major crash.  No one wanted to shut up when we actually had a shot at 2:30 am on SNS or on any one of the many other Euro stores that some of us actually have used before and found ourselves over the years, not just leeched off NT 2 weeks ago.

Plus the NT guys who have the same NT S/N and twitter handle have been blowing up their twitter all day with the typical stupid, helpless questions.  Sites still crashing 45 minutes after the NON release, good luck tomorrow
laugh.gif
this. 
frown.gif

can MOD's delete or edit posts on here????

:nerd:

MOD's help us out and edit people's mentions and side comments of todays "crash" event.

stop, you're being silly if you dont think people dont already know. Its over. straight luck needed to get a pair. you have a better shot at copping on some fantasy restock than getting it from that place.

of all the people, you're bringing the most attention to it.

Last edited:
which do you guys prefer in these, sneakershield or force fields?

gotta keep the creasing to a minimum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom