Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you dont want CREASE,dont wear your kicks

mean.gif
i never said i dont want creases, just pointing out forcefields suck

No site selling them tomorrow, just a head fake for the Monday release on another site.
Delete this- don't need every1 and their mother crashing the site on late Sunday/ early Monday. Some of us are struggling to get our first pair :x

Please work through PM's from here on out.

Last edited:
Damn, ya'll some lames in here :rofl:, as if NT is the only source of this info. You might as well let your NT brethren have a crack at it as well.

Anybody trying to PM me with that site that's selling them tomorrow? :\ wasn't able to check this thread in a while 

Looking to get my first pair here. Came up short online and in-store. Can someone help me out?

Can someone PM with the link please. It would be greatly appreciated. 

I know no one probably will PM it to me because of my join date, but Im not a "concord baby". I've been in the game for years. 

Someone pm me the link please? Been wanting these forever :rolleyes missed out online and in stores on release date. Been on this thread since trying to score a pair for a reasonable price. Hopefully someone can help out.

Yes I'm salty, yes I'm thirsty and yes I've been buying jordans since 1995. With that said, if anyone wants to help me out with a link or a way of getting an 11 or 11.5, I will most definitely pay back the good deed. If not, I understand. The shoe game isn't what it was 15 years ago. Hopefully a good soul on here can help me out :D

i see mark asking questions on twitter tho to make sure he doesn't miss out too :lol:

good luck to everyone btw.

lol did ya'll kill the site already before the drop? gat damn :lol:
Chill. Everyone needs to stop asking for links and help. Those of us that have been hunting for royals since release and haven't been detailed by Corks releasing (LOL) know how to cop already. So with that said best of luck and please understand its really too late at this point. Do your homework this weekend and brace for Monday. Any further discussion will likely get this thread demolished like the other 3 :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom