Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly am I wrong about? And if this community is overrated y r u here?

what I'm saying is the word COMMUNITY is overrated and thrown out there way too much like its supposed to make dudes feel bad. Community? Get out of here with that. That was gone a long time ago. Now its little cliques inside this community. I try to look out for some here, while others do the same for me. Who the hell are you to expect anything from me or any other dude who doesnt know you? Again, entitlement is killing this sneaker culture.

Ya well I've already done all of that, have a degree in finance and economics, and work one career for as long as it takes every single day.  I wasn't the one that brought that up, you and your buddy working the 8 hour shift (who also PM'd me asking for the site then tried talking **** here when I never responded) brought it up.  You didn't seem to address any of the points i made regarding the actual shoes and your inability to ever offer anyone help, EVER.  FOH you're useless.

Still lovin my Royals and casual Fridays :nthat:

View media item 295093
My store did not get them. I had no desire for them but if I found a link or a site or anything I would have posted many many times I'm clearly new and I hate how this **** goes.

I miss the old niketalk. When it was actually was worthwhile to be a member. So many hookups because of this site. Now it's turned into this. :x

Good luck everyone trying to get a pair tonight. Doubt they will have much stock. I've given up. Logging off and pretty much out of the game for good at this point.

People act like females when it comes to shoes. I remember camping with my friends multiple times then at ten when the store opened getting dicked that's why I say all online sources should be fair specially on a ******g sneaker site!

lmfao!!!! I don't want the royals!!!!!! It shouldn't be nessicarily unfair in person but if I didn't **** with you from the beginning don't **** with me now. I never asked for the pm or the link lol. Those 3 friends go way deeper than sneakers my nig. But my question to all is why shouldn't everyone know the link? Just wondering?
Why shouldn't they know the link?  The same reason they shouldn't be able to go in your closet and take all your shoes and leave you what the retail cost was.  You're acting like we are going out on the internet and putting a virtual blanket over the site and keeping any search engines from finding it.  Have the link all you want, go find it yourself though.  Better yet, why don't you go find it and provide it to everyone?  I'll wait for your excuse, you've had one for every single other time anyone brings up you helping someone else.  I'm sure your friends just love having to still help out their friend even though he is the big balla shoe salesman.  Stick to sucking at getting releases in person, the internet isn't for you.

what I'm saying is the word COMMUNITY is overrated and thrown out there way too much like its supposed to make dudes feel bad. Community? Get out of here with that. That was gone a long time ago. Now its little cliques inside this community. I try to look out for some here, while others do the same for me. Who the hell are you to expect anything from me or any other dude who doesnt know you? Again, entitlement is killing this sneaker culture.
I personally don't expect ****. I have a pair I would like second pair but...did I ask for a link? Like I said posting links can help someone get the shoe that really wants it. U don't like people tgat expect links. Done

I personally don't expect ****. I have a pair I would like second pair but...did I ask for a link? Like I said posting links can help someone get the shoe that really wants it. U don't like people tgat expect links. Done

Posting links doesn't help due to lurkers hovering over the page. PMing each other is the best bet.

Wh
Bro, step away. Go to sleep, come back tomorrow with a new name and start over. You have no desire but want to provide info. Searching for e-props.
when on this thread have I tried to give info? And **** that ecred ******** I don't know you *************? And who are you any way ***** be gone.

This bout to get locked down... Again.
And that Michael Jackson gif is comedy. Couldn't have put it better myself

Can someone please PM me the link. This release has brought the bad side outta people low key. This has to be the most unexpected difficult release in quite some time.

We expected to be hard but, not to this degree :smh:

i bet this thread will get locked again before midnight
roll.gif

So it won't get locked I am done. Still don't fully understand but that's life. Off to collecting Kobe's and good luck to all who want the shoe resellers rockers and stockers

This thread is going to be locked soon. :smh: AGAIN
you know what might stop it. if you post the link for the naggers (not saying to do it though). this thread is done though.. besides the last couple of late releases, it's gonna be random restocks (or maybe not) so no more info would help...
to those on the hunt still hope it all works out for you guys.
the guys asking for hand outs, instead of camping this thread , google is your friend :wink:

Last edited:
Lock this ***** up, might be the best thing to do. That way so the people who have these links can just keep them to themselves and lurkers and low post count members get nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom