Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't so many lurkers lol. If it weren't for the lurkers we could probably still openly exchange info. Resellers will always be a problem though

A lot of these new people need to be deported back to ISS.. Man it's like they tore down the walls and EVERYONE is getting in.

I miss the old NT :smokin

Last edited:
would be dope if NT implemented some system where links we posted were hidden to non-members and for members you have to meet a certain criteria.

Anxiety,desperation,panic,stress,gloating,hating - this thread is becoming like an episode of Jeremy Kyle

would be dope if NT implemented some system where links we posted were hidden to non-members and for members you have to meet a certain criteria.
forgot who it was but had a great idea that non members could only see the first page of each thread. problem is people will make an account and then lurk... :smh:

There are other forums that have that feature. Car forums to be exact. You cannot access certain threads without being a member. I'm sure "other" criteria can be used to limit entry.

forgot who it was but had a great idea that non members could only see the first page of each thread. problem is people will make an account and then lurk... :smh:

That sounded like a good idea for a second. Lurkers have accounts now too, as soon as someone says anything regarding a PM, people with no more than 20 posts start messaging asking for links :smh:

Last edited:
roll.gif
this thread is pure comedy!
roll.gif

that site count kept going up by the hundreds every second it got closer. I wouldn't be surprised if they just sold it all to locals cause its for dam sure the US don't know how to act! 
laugh.gif

that poor site 
laugh.gif

That's true Ace93. I was a lurker myself. But I actually work for my ****, instead of having it handed to me... Haven't pmd anyone about a link yet and I'm just as desperate as most of these mofos... 
roll.gif

That's true Ace93. I was a lurker myself. But I actually work for my ****, instead of having it handed to me... Haven't pmd anyone about a link yet and I'm just as desperate as most of these mofos... 
roll.gif

Much respect to you man. Least you're posting, other dudes don't post unless they blowing up a site or asking for a PM.

i know im new to this forum, i do my own research and i rock my sneaks, i do sell some of my sneaks cause they offer where i cant resist. if somebody offers an arm and a leg for a pair im willing to cut my ties with the pair and cop another day with extra dough bottom line i might have the profile of a lurker or newbie-noob but in honest im just trying to relate with everyone else that loves these shoes but lately this is more entertaining to just pass time. i rather wait for the gifs than the link (do your research its easy put the cursor on the search box and type what you need it might take some reading, i know its hard practice makes perfect) its a shame this thread is gonna be locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom