Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Lol funny pm. Anyhoo I give up. Good luck to everyone still trying to cop. Good note.

hey if someone gives me the link, i will give them my tested and proven methods for NDC. honestly, the only big release i missed out on was the DB9s this past year (oversleeping or being in class or something doesn't count). i will show proof that i have gotten off NDC: concords, breds, yeezy 2, galaxy rookies (also got two galaxy x sole collector rookies). none of that java or script stuff here, just straight advice from a NDC king. 

I'm pretty drunk right now but pretty confident I will beat all you guys with my ninja like speed

think about it, what do you have to lose? PM, ain't no one will know. you might feel there's some kind of peer pressure like, "oh no i don't want to know this guys secrets, they probably suckkk"

but why, why are you thinking they probably suck or aren't real or are not substantial? because a tiny part of you is thinking, "what if he does know something that i don't know, what if it could help me score Yeezy III in 2019? it's just a pm right?" 

alright i'll out myself, i got size 8.0 feet, not looking to do battle wit no one. 

Damn 390 people's bodies are ready on that page. T minus 23 minutes. Are you ready?!?!?????????!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom