Official Air Jordan I Retro BLACK/ROYAL Thread FEB 2013 - Show Some Maturity People

Status
Not open for further replies.
smh, i promised i'd help out, so i'll just give ya'll a hint.

the shop dropping online Monday is international (obviously), and is located in San Marino.
damn there's a relevant sneakershop in San Marino? Wish I'd known when I was there, yes I've actually been there. That NO TAX on everything was awesome. But if you're trolling man, :smh:

should be receiving my package this afternoon..excited to say the least
nthat.gif

lol shoe game causes discord in the community. this thread can be used as a study  as to why people will never get along. so much hate and insecurity

lol you can just see the thirst for these after reading the last few pages.. I want these bad too but damn, these shoes have caused a drought
laugh.gif

I'm just thinking about calling it a night since these shoes are probably gonna be gone by the time that the site comes back online. lol

do aussy sites, or sites that accept AUD, use UK sizing or US sizing. If it says 7 is that a 7 US or an 8 US

Since everyone else is asking..can someone please PM me the link for Monday release please. I've contributed to others before.

Since everyone else is asking..can someone please PM me the link for Monday release please. I've contributed to others before.
nah man you only have 2000 posts and you've only been a member for a decade. u need to at least have 10,000 posts or else be at least a member for two decades. NO LINK FOR YOU. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom