Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

1. I'm in complete agreement in this instance.  Make it FCFS and call it a day if you're not a large value store.  Letting people know beforehand would make sense.

2. The only rationale I see behind not disclosing your #s is avoiding some stupid *** doing something reckless.

Beyond that, what if you have 50 people lined up knowing that you only have 1 FSR for a given release?  Regardless, there are flaws anyway you spin it.  You don't think people are going to riot if a manager wastes their time for that?

Everyone has their idea of how it should work.  I'd gladly pay in advance to a company such as Eastbay like the old days.  Apparently you wouldn't.  More power to you.
roll.gif

Yeah, proof indeed.
eyes.gif
Yes, proof indeed. Sorry I know how supply and demand works.
laugh.gif

If the Banned 1s hit 800-1200 at one point from having 9,000 pairs, GR and Cav/Thunder "limited" hit $240 on ebay from having hundreds of thousands of pairs yet these cant sell for more than 350 with NA?

keep telling yourself otherwise if it helps you sleep at night
Banned 1s were $250 intially.  It maybe a lil early for that comparison.

1. I'm in complete agreement in this instance.  Make it FCFS and call it a day if you're not a large value store.  Letting people know beforehand would make sense.

2. The only rationale I see behind not disclosing your #s is avoiding some stupid *** doing something reckless.

Beyond that, what if you have 50 people lined up knowing that you only have 1 FSR for a given release?  Regardless, there are flaws anyway you spin it.  You don't think people are going to riot if a manager wastes their time for that?

Everyone has their idea of how it should work.  I'd gladly pay in advance to a company such as Eastbay like the old days.  Apparently you wouldn't.  More power to you.
roll.gif

Yeah, proof indeed.
eyes.gif
Yes, proof indeed. Sorry I know how supply and demand works.
laugh.gif

If the Banned 1s hit 800-1200 at one point from having 9,000 pairs, GR and Cav/Thunder "limited" hit $240 on ebay from having hundreds of thousands of pairs yet these cant sell for more than 350 with NA?

keep telling yourself otherwise if it helps you sleep at night
Banned 1s were $250 intially.  It maybe a lil early for that comparison.
Lol, somehow he'll figure out a reason why that's completely invalid, despite it being a major part of his argument.

Life isn't fair. If dudes can design programs that help them do whatever faster and more efficient than others, more power to them. This wouldn't be happening if they just let people line up instead of that RSVP nonsense. People will always find away to circumvent the system.
Yeah but when you start the whole lining up, people who work dont stand a chance. Either way its going to be unfair, case closed 

You don't need a program to be successful with the Twitter RSVP. You literally need to have nothing to do from the hours of 3-7 on the day of the RSVP sitting on Twitter with auto refresh. That's all it takes, sad to say but thats what I do. 

I'm all for bringing back lining up. RSVP is a waste of a day, then if you have to take off on RD thats a days miss of pay. 

The only fair way is a straight up raffle

Luck of the draw assures everyone gets a fair chance at releases

I agree, he probably should have kept it to himself and shared it with some really close people (if he wanted to). Maybe he was doing an internet style of door to door salesman through PMs. He made a product and a video showing what his product could do.

Regardless, Awesome for him for the program. Word around the Internets goes around fast so its only a matter of time before Nike thinks of something else.

He def should have kept it to himself. All it takes is that one person to showboat before it gets ruined for everyone.

Its so many sour grapes these days its ridiculous. If you arent in the know, then just accept it and move on. The ones who are fortunate enough to benefit from technological advancements should be the ones that are rewarded

To me, the best (and most fair) way is a first come first serve ticket system.
Start handing out tickets as soon as you see people start lining up and tell them to come back at whatever time the shoes release.

To me, the best (and most fair) way is a first come first serve ticket system.
Start handing out tickets as soon as you see people start lining up and tell them to come back at whatever time the shoes release.
But that's not fair to people that have to work 
indifferent.gif

But that's not fair to people that have to work :stoneface:
It will never be fair for people who have to work. The old first come first serve lines required you to sit in line for however long it takes (depending on the hype of the release).
Iono how Champs and Foot Locker's raffle work, but the FNL raffle required you to be at the store between 8-10 AM. I've heard SO many people unable to get their drafted pairs cuz they have to work at those times.
RSVP requires you to sit in front of a computer all day. Then when you actually secure a pair, you have to be at the store at whatever time they require.

Last edited:
Just blaze speaks the truth man, I just smh when I see that nonsense bro makes no damn sense. Feb 17th Footaction Northline is gonna be nuts, I'm gonna miss out again cause I will be at work watching the sneaker summit come in and set up

Same with me and I asked him what the price was and he said $50 for general releases and was thinking of charging more for limited releases like the Corks. 
laugh.gif
No doubt bruh !!! I asked a next dude, who was doing a whole leap of bragging. Yet when I asked on the low. I got a similar response !! Greed creates bad karma !!

Don't even get me started on the separate line for the people who wait until 10 AM hoping to get an undrafted pair.

Before these programs, rsvp did not require you to sit in front of your pc everyday.

I've won multiple rsvps with mobile notifications on and sent the dm back from my iphone.

Before these programs, rsvp did not require you to sit in front of your pc everyday.
I've won multiple rsvps with mobile notifications on and sent the dm back from my iphone.
I have too, but sitting in front of the computer is more effective. Can type faster + mobile notifications have a ~2 second delay. If I have to work, I'll try with my phone. Otherwise, I'd rather increase my chances with a computer.

Back
Top Bottom