Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

too bad no one wants to help each other with the programs tho
mean.gif
Those programs would be pointless if everybody have them tho...

Set aside half the stock for preorders, rest for regular releases.  Simple.  I'd gladly pay more to reserve a pair that I want and anytime someone at a store holds a pair for me, I toss them something for their troubles.  Some people prefer to line up.  More power to them.  Me on the other hand?  #aintnobodygotnotimeforthat
That's not the issue. There are still stores that get 1 size runs. I know FNLs down here that only get 12-15 pairs. What happens if a dude lines up at a store like that for 15+ hours, got a good spot in line, and was so sure he would get his size, but ends up not cuz his size was "pre-ordered"? I know if I was him, I'd get HAM. You would need police + security + the SWAT team to be calm me down. Stores aren't allowed to give out how many pairs they have, either.

HEY THATS MEMPHIS (see what i did there?)! sweet program
smokin.gif
. I disagree with this video, Memphis put in the work to write the program. If they had the program, they wouldnt care.

One thing i see Nike could possibly do is the random letter generator, never thought about that.
i seen this an hour ago only a matter of time before it mad to nt i also did some research and found this ,watch the video and it will make sense 

http://www.rsvp.com

Last edited:
i say that because Memphis PMed me randomly showing me videos of the programs but it was pointless almost as showing off since he wouldnt give or sell the program which i assumed was the whole point of the PM.

no problems with Memphis since hes a cool dude and never had a issue with him and hes funny at times but it was kinda stupid to PM me and everyone else and wasnt willing to help.

Lmao he did the exact same thing to me

Lol at people saying these are nothing special they have something no other retro since 2001 has had NIKE AIR logo any fan of the 3's will agree "nothing special abut this shoe " lmao **** you prob just missed out on it and want to make yourself feel better

I'm seeing prices between 350-400 on eBay. Idk why people are mentioning 500

Last edited:
If I was mephis I would have never told anyone about the program honestly... I respect the rsvpsniper hes doing and link but those are gods when it comes to copping shoes... wouldve did it for myself and kept it moving... thats just me though might be a little greedy? but idk thats how I see it

He's not the only one doing it so its just better off for him to capitalize on the twitter flaws while they exist.

Life isn't fair. If dudes can design programs that help them do whatever faster and more efficient than others, more power to them. This wouldn't be happening if they just let people line up instead of that RSVP nonsense. People will always find away to circumvent the system.

The twitter program will be useless when they start tweeting the link inside of an image. will be no way to parse for it then. its coming...
You again? 
sick.gif
mean.gif

You were probably the guy in high school that someone would tell a secret to and had the biggest motor mouth and tell everyone to be cool and try to cover it up like you're trying to do right now and you still can't keep quiet on the internet.  

Plain stupidity.

Last edited:
One thing i see Nike could possibly do is the random letter generator, never thought about that.

The random generator would only work if you had to enter the letters and/or numbers to get the shoes into your cart.
If the generator was within the checkout process, you could still use the link sniper to get to that point of the process and pause there.
With the cart hold that NDC does, you'd have 10 or 15 minutes to fill out as many as you could and still get the pairs the sniper added to the cart for you.

Last edited:
The random generator would only work if you had to enter the letters and/or numbers to get the shoes into your cart.
If the generator was within the checkout process, you could still use the link sniper to get to that point of the process and pause there.
With the cart hold that NDC does, you'd have 10 or 15 minutes to fill out as many as you could and still get the pairs.

Correct, After the shoe is in the cart it doesnt matter after that.

Memph is not the only one using these programs. Would never hate to dude for finding a way to beat the system :smokin

If dudes want one of their own: go to Reddit (or some other "fore fire" forum), hire a programmer, explain the situation, and offer them like $200.

But like all good things, Nike will find a way to get rid of this, a capctha could probably stop the program

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom