Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Anyone complaining about sharing info on a program an NTer made is ridiculous. Not to mention that it doesn't even work unless you pay for it. Motor mouths on the Internet? Nothing is secret, so the joke is on you.

Funniest thing about that video was before I saw Memph's hands and was listening to his voice I thought he was a white guy using a black guy's pic as his handle. I was like damn, that was unexpected! LMAO!!! More power to him, there will FOREVER be a way to beat a system. That's what makes the haves and the have nots. There has to be a loser if a winner exist, that's life. Funny how worked up Zaya and them got.

Last edited:
Shoutout to my man coming up with that rsvpsniper.com always proud of the youngsters coming up with new ways to make money!! Legally!!

Last edited:
caleb....again, really?

Didn't we ask you to chill with this? I would think that by getting all this crap from everyone you would just stop. Guess not.

Thanks for being that dude. Karma, its gonna be a b*tch.

Anyone complaining about sharing info on a program an NTer made is ridiculous. Not to mention that it doesn't even work unless you pay for it. Motor mouths on the Internet? Nothing is secret, so the joke is on you.
It was stated that you could share it with your friends, family, or even worst enemy but through a pm.  Not so the lurkers can see it 
laugh.gif

It's probably one of the cheapest you can get and it works fine, unless you want to pay $45 more for memphis's system.

No **** nothing is secret with goons like caleb.

Funniest thing about that video was before I saw Memph's hands and was listening to his voice I thought he was a white guy using a black guy's pic as his handle. I was like damn, that was unexpected! LMAO!!! More power to him, there will FOREVER be a way to beat a system. That's what makes the haves and the have nots. There has to be a loser if a winner exist, that's life. Funny how worked up Zaya and them got.
Lol yea we don't all sound alike wtf??? Don't feed the idiot box

caleb....again, really?

Didn't we ask you to chill with this? I would think that by getting all this crap from everyone you would just stop. Guess not.

Thanks for being that dude. Karma, its gonna be a b*tch.

karma...over this...talk about first world problems. nah...ill be okay. thx for ur concern tho :tongue:

dude put the video out himself about the program only a matter of time, dude ratted on himself basically if you put the info out its gonna make its way back to nike you know they troll these sites ....

Last edited:
Not gonna lie, for the longest time, I picture Memphis sounding COMPLETELY different from the video. :rofl: Threw me off quite a bit... :lol:

Last edited:
HEY THATS MEMPHIS (see what i did there?)! sweet program :smokin. I disagree with this video, Memphis put in the work to write the program. If they had the program, they wouldnt care.

One thing i see Nike could possibly do is the random letter generator, never thought about that.

he is a fool for making a video about it, we already got into it slightly, me and memph. youre ruining it dude.

Set aside half the stock for preorders, rest for regular releases.  Simple.  I'd gladly pay more to reserve a pair that I want and anytime someone at a store holds a pair for me, I toss them something for their troubles.  Some people prefer to line up.  More power to them.  Me on the other hand?  #aintnobodygotnotimeforthat
That's not the issue. There are still stores that get 1 size runs. I know FNLs down here that only get 12-15 pairs. What happens if a dude lines up at a store like that for 15+ hours, got a good spot in line, and was so sure he would get his size, but ends up not cuz his size was "pre-ordered"? I know if I was him, I'd get HAM. You would need police + security + the SWAT team to be calm me down. Stores aren't allowed to give out how many pairs they have, either.
1. I'm in complete agreement in this instance.  Make it FCFS and call it a day if you're not a large value store.  Letting people know beforehand would make sense.

2. The only rationale I see behind not disclosing your #s is avoiding some stupid *** doing something reckless.

Beyond that, what if you have 50 people lined up knowing that you only have 1 FSR for a given release?  Regardless, there are flaws anyway you spin it.  You don't think people are going to riot if a manager wastes their time for that?

Everyone has their idea of how it should work.  I'd gladly pay in advance to a company such as Eastbay like the old days.  Apparently you wouldn't.  More power to you.
I'm seeing prices between 350-400 on eBay. Idk why people are mentioning 500
further proof that this was made in at least thunder numbers
roll.gif

Yeah, proof indeed.
eyes.gif

Last edited:
he is a fool for making a video about it, we already got into it slightly, me and memph. youre ruining it dude.

I agree, he probably should have kept it to himself and shared it with some really close people (if he wanted to). Maybe he was doing an internet style of door to door salesman through PMs. He made a product and a video showing what his product could do.

Regardless, Awesome for him for the program. Word around the Internets goes around fast so its only a matter of time before Nike thinks of something else.

1. I'm in complete agreement in this instance.  Make it FCFS and call it a day if you're not a large value store.  Letting people know beforehand would make sense.

2. The only rationale I see behind not disclosing your #s is avoiding some stupid *** doing something reckless.

Beyond that, what if you have 50 people lined up knowing that you only have 1 FSR for a given release?  Regardless, there are flaws anyway you spin it.  You don't think people are going to riot if a manager wastes their time for that?

Everyone has their idea of how it should work.  I'd gladly pay in advance to a company such as Eastbay like the old days.  Apparently you wouldn't.  More power to you.
:rofl:

Yeah, proof indeed. :rolleyes
Yes, proof indeed. Sorry I know how supply and demand works. :lol:
If the Banned 1s hit 800-1200 at one point from having 9,000 pairs, GR and Cav/Thunder "limited" hit $240 on ebay from having hundreds of thousands of pairs yet these cant sell for more than 350 with NA?

keep telling yourself otherwise if it helps you sleep at night

Last edited:
dude put the video out himself about the program only a matter of time, dude ratted on himself basically if you put the info out its gonna make its way back to nike you know they troll these sites ....
uh i said that a few posts ago

Last edited:

roll.gif

Yeah, proof indeed.
eyes.gif
Yes, proof indeed. Sorry I know how supply and demand works.
laugh.gif

If the Banned 1s hit 800-1200 at one point from having 9,000 pairs, GR and Cav/Thunder "limited" hit $240 on ebay from having hundreds of thousands of pairs yet these cant sell for more than 350 with NA?

keep telling yourself otherwise if it helps you sleep at night
You do realize that Banned 1's increased in value over time?  Some people initially scoffed at even paying over 250 for those.  Or is that completely irrelevant...

Pokes all kinds of holes in your theory.  Let's see how many times these actually restock before making grand declarations.

The whole price argument is stupid and some NTers can't comprehend that if you want these you strike in the next couple months for the cheapest price possible

No one who currently wants them gives a damn about how much they will cost you in 2015

Back
Top Bottom