Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Paying memphis doesn't add up though.

Take the foams that just came out this weekend.

They were $235, add almost %10 tax here in chicago.

Your at almost $260 out the door, if you would have paid him $50 to rsvp you'd be over $300.

Those are reseller prices, doesn't make sense to me.
What did caleb4god do? I'm not about to go back 50+ pages to look.

Last edited:
Your at almost $260 out the door, if you would have paid him $50 to rsvp you'd be over $300.

its capitalizing on people that dont take the time to do things on their own.

I like Jumpman air just as much as Nike Air

*Flame suit on*

I actually tend to agree with you. The Nike Air on the back only brings out the nostalgia, that's really the only purpose I can see. Reminds me of the late 80's, etc.

But frankly, it's all about the shoe mold and design. And, as you said Jumpman Air = Nike Air for all intents and purposes. If its an OG color way.

it doesnt make sense to normal people but if your thirsty your gonna pay it to get a pair on RD

It will never be fair for people who have to work. The old first come first serve lines required you to sit in line for however long it takes (depending on the hype of the release).
Iono how Champs and Foot Locker's raffle work, but the FNL raffle required you to be at the store between 8-10 AM. I've heard SO many people unable to get their drafted pairs cuz they have to work at those times.
RSVP requires you to sit in front of a computer all day. Then when you actually secure a pair, you have to be at the store at whatever time they require.
I agree with you completely. Let the people line up for the shoes and do tickets. 

it doesnt make sense to normal people but if your thirsty your gonna pay it to get a pair on RD
Agreed, im just trying to understand their logic.

Might as well pay a reseller for a guaranteed pair or pay the juice that some stores charge to get your pair a week or two early.

The twitter release was a good idea but I just don't the end result (for me) no sneakers. I was right there at 4:51 had Foot Locker link up and Size 10 selected, ready to hit add to cart as soon as the countdown ended and the option was there...

2 hours later... no sneakers. My pointer finger was giving me dirty looks from all of the clicking.

It depends on the release... If he charges $50 for all releases, let's take past releases for example... Resale prices for Stealth Foams are currently in the $350-400 range. Retail + tax made these roughly $242 + $50 equal $292. Not too bad. Galaxy Foams are a no brainer. I will GLADLY pay $323 for Miami Vice Lebron 9s. As a matter of fact, I kinda regret selling mine and might look for another pair down the road. Resell prices for XIs with the exception of the CGs are roughly $300-$350 range. Doing this would be $250 for XIs.

Last edited:
Tried to be a smart aleck, later made him look like a clown.

im going to put it like this,
you guys can have fun with your secret app but im tired of it and im tired of your attacks because the app was made more known to people.

saying that, im probably going to take the time to write one and make it free just so every people that feels like it can use it.

It depends on the release... If he charges $50 for all releases, let's take past releases for example... Resale prices for Stealth Foams are currently in the $350-400 range. Retail + tax made these roughly $242 + $50 equal $292. Not too bad. Galaxy Foams is a no brainer. Resell prices for XIs with the exception of the CGs are roughly $300-$350 range. Doing this would be $250 for XIs.
Based on whats hes already said, hes going to up his price for hype releases.

So Bred XI's probably would have been $75 or $100.

Just looks like he's setup to get reseller profit without having to invest any of his own cash into purchasing the shoes.

Genius, well until people whine to nikes twitter and post links to his page everywhere.

Based on whats hes already said, hes going to up his price for hype releases.
So Bred XI's probably would have been $75 or $100.

Just looks like he's setup to get reseller profit without having to invest any of his own cash into purchasing the shoes.
Genius, well until people whine to nikes twitter and post links to his page everywhere.

LOL

If he really does decide to up prices for hype releases, that is what I call the epitome of greed... :smh: :smh: :smh: If it's $50 for ALL releases, I probably would have a little bit of respect for him... It's not like he really has to put in any effort to warrant the $50, either...

Last edited:
the rpot is $5 not like mem 50
Not talking about that, talking about memphs rsvp app.

Which by the way i don't get all the hate for caleb, didn't he make things better by basically making the app more exclusive.

He put it on blast, it got shut down to new people. So less people have it and can get it.

Last edited:
im going to put it like this,
you guys can have fun with your secret app but im tired of it and im tired of your attacks because the app was made more known to people.

saying that, im probably going to take the time to write one and make it free just so every people that feels like it can use it.

thats sounds good in theory. but then the salt would be at a all time high because the shoes would be sold even faster. I think the best way is to implement a randomized letter code, kinda like you have to type in to certain sites to confirm that you are a human being

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with this app that dudes make to get the upper hand, with the RSVP and the TLO system, but as I mentioned in the foam camo thread, I would have been a little more discrete with my actions and kept it on the low. The 4th Law in The 48 Laws of Power. ALWAYS SAY LESS THAN NECESSARY. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom