Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with this app that dudes make to get the upper hand, with the RSVP and the TLO system, but as I mentioned in the foam camo thread, I would have been a little more discrete with my actions and kept it on the low. The 4th Law in The 48 Laws of Power. ALWAYS SAY LESS THAN NECESSARY.
smokin.gif
Word to Robert Greene. The Art of Seduction is no joke either.

I don't necessarily agree or disagree with this app that dudes make to get the upper hand, with the RSVP and the TLO system, but as I mentioned in the foam camo thread, I would have been a little more discrete with my actions and kept it on the low. The 4th Law in The 48 Laws of Power. ALWAYS SAY LESS THAN NECESSARY.
smokin.gif
He could have easily marketed it to people in pm without the website and the videos, that alone is going to kill it sooner than later.

No hate from me though, the rsvp system needs an overhaul and change usually only comes after someone figures out a way to game the system.

My cousin is a serious computer cat. He's been insane since forever, even his work is IT related. I need to have a serious sit down with him and figure things out. If he can help me, I promise you guys I will help you cats out. It won't be on no low. ( PM obviously / no lurkers ) it won't be a secret, it won't be on no rape BS talking about special release @ 75-100. Hell no !! That's a promise guys ! I will enquire about TLO & RSVP only. If he can help me I will definitely PM it on. When you charge ppl 50 on a regular release, that's steep. I think he originally was like 30.00 no ? Where did 50 come from and higher on special releases. Charge the public whatever, but you got to give your NT ppl a special hookup !!! That's how I feel about this !!! Big J got me thinking by his last post.

Last edited:
My cousin is a serious computer cat. He's been insane since forever, even his work is IT related. I need to have a serious sit down with him and figure things out. If he can help me, I promise you guys I will help you cats out. It won't be on no low. ( PM obviously / no lurkers ) it won't be a secret, it won't be on no rape BS talking about special release @ 75-100. Hell no !! That's a promise guys ! I will enquire about TLO & Link only. If he can help me I will definitely PM it on. When you charge ppl 50 on a regular release, that's steep. I think he originally was like 30.00 no ? Where did 50 come from and higher on special releases. Charge the public whatever, but you got to give your NT ppl a special hookup !!! That's how I feel about this !!! Big J got me thinking by his last post.
Thank you. I appreciate that. For doing this, if you want some Elite socks that you can't acquire in Canada, hit me up. Got the Sequilizer socks yesterday.

Last edited:
HEY THATS MEMPHIS (see what i did there?)! sweet program
smokin.gif
. I disagree with this video, Memphis put in the work to write the program. If they had the program, they wouldnt care.

One thing i see Nike could possibly do is the random letter generator, never thought about that.
Those lames in that video straight crying and talking about people cheating them out of their shoes, I got news for you, step your game up.  The world is not fair and it never will be.  Don't be mad at dude for being smarter than you and writing a program to check out faster than you.  The only gripe you should have should be with NDC.  Not going to lie though, that guy Memphis slipped up by exposing his secrets b/c now it will only be a matter of time before NDC modifies their releases to account for programs like this.  

It's like, if I wrote an algorithm that was programmed to the stock markets fluctuations and was able to trade shares for me faster than others before the price adjusts, would I care to gain a little bit of credibility by showing it off instead of just sitting back and enjoying the wealth???

a clown. lol. not even remotely close. just speakin the truth. but if that helps u sleep then enjoy. also heres the link for ntwinkle if anyone missed it http://ntwinkle.s3.amazonaws.com/febinfo.html
you know rspot made that link as existent as the character in your sn. regarding the other clowns complaining in the video, they are the same people that use to camp for days outside the mall with their lawn chairs and now they are the ones complaining because the learning curve has gotten so much steeper. evolve or die. 

a clown. lol. not even remotely close. just speakin the truth. but if that helps u sleep then enjoy. also heres the link for ntwinkle if anyone missed it http://ntwinkle.s3.amazonaws.com/febinfo.html
You do get that continuously posting it only makes it better for the ones that already have it.

The developer already said he's not cool with the masses having it and theres pretty much nothing you can do about that.

So everybody get over it and move on.

He's trying too hard for those who already have it to be mad and upset that the program will be flooded with new users.

He could have easily marketed it to people in pm without the website and the videos, that alone is going to kill it sooner than later.

No hate from me though, the rsvp system needs an overhaul and change usually only comes after someone figures out a way to game the system.
No doubt bruh ! That's already where a lil thinking comes into play. You could have done just fine keeping things in here alone. Look around you, we all in here for the same reason. You could run in here on the low PM only. Be reasonable like 10-20 max !!! Where it's not even a thought. Don't rape, link your NT guys. Everyone is happy you catch a lil comp for your troubles. Everyone walks away ok. Most important, it would stay on he low. No police videos from pissed off ppl. He wrote his own death warrant right when he made that vid. You heard dude, he couldn't say ish till he had the evidence.  What was that a marketing video ? Lol you attracting the masses bruh ?

lol ! That's chopping 101 !! It is still a chance to get burned if the right eyes see that vid. Why risk it ? Greed ? Larger numbers ? Or no one in NT would give you the 50.00 ? 

Back
Top Bottom