Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Anyone not get their shipping confirmation? Somebody make me feel better lol

Last edited:
Someone needs to start a "_________ just shipped my pair!" thread so all the clowns who like to post screen shots of their orders and update us every time their package changes zip codes can circle jerk each other. Keep em all in one thread.

You buy sneakers online. They ship from warehouses. Great story.

chill dawg your team just won.

My order status on NDC is still "preparing to ship" with nothing charged to my paypal account, and no shipping confirmation email from NDC. I used the ground shipping. Now I know next time to use express if I ever buy from NDC. I hope this aint too good to be true. I've got a order number but I won't stop worrying until I get the shipping confirmation. That ups.com track method someone posted  didnt work for me either....

Anybody else who used ground shipping on NDC who still didnt get a shipping confirmation?

Mine is doing the exact same thing ... says "preparing to ship" .... tax and shipping say $0.00 and total says $200.00 ... I ordered a size 9.5 ... what size did you order?

Last edited:
calm down bro ndc is not the type to flake easily. even if they do cancel your order theyll prob give you a discount code for future purchase. no worries just be patient. i didnt get my ship confirm either.

EDIT just got my ship confirm as well
Thanks i'll try to be a little bit more patient. Sounds like a lot of people got their shipping confirmations though...

I don't want a discount code though or $200 gift card...I want the kickz!

Are these more limited than the Doernbechers? Initially I thought they were, but being as though they released on NDC, Finishline and Eastbay's etc., I'm not so sure. For some reason, I think their warehouses hold more shoes than the Niketowns across the states and NDC.

Are there any shirts out there to match these? I'm looking for something with a Jumpman and Nike sign on the same shirt. Kinda like the old Flight shirts. Im probably abnormal cause i wear every pair of my shoes including these when the get here 2morrow. :smokin

I still havent got my shipping confirmation either
tired.gif
 I live down in the Gulf Coast area
Houston here, and mine on the way (shipping confirmation received). No charge to my PayPal...yet.

Man it was alot of these! Just look at how many people copped, copped multiples, and how long the sites had them up, and how long certain sites were frozen processing orders!

Whoever said this restock was whack is crazy or can't buy any. Not gonna lie I'm mad the last shots sold out quick, had to settle for Dave whites but I wanted those bad anyway

Getting back to the topic had a second fml order of the 88s that was canceled last night but I just got confirm and order now says processed!!!! And now the canceled status is gone. I made out!

I said it's wack and I have enough bread to buy what I want. I have most the shoes that they restocked therefore it was wack to me. Unlike most of you studs I don't wear 200 dollar shoes and 30 dollars jeans buddy. I'm neither crazy nor broke.

Just because you had all the shoes already doesn't make it a whack restock, that doesnt even make any sense. I thought it was dope even though I had most of the shoes too, I just needed a better pair of last shots cuz my 05's had crappy suede.

Last edited:
They won't :lol:

I was gettin' salted earlier by a dude criticizing my "clicking" skills :smh:  I had a T1 line at work.... Sometimes it's just luck..... and FNL's checkout methods

Jesus, Quit posting GIFs for every other post in the thread and give us a break in here. You weren't getting salted, you were the loser being salty. You were the one that said, quote, "it's just clicking. There's not a science to it." No one else agreed with you so now you are lying and saying I was the one acting like it was super easy and just whether you could click fast enough or not? No that was you, ******. Contribute to this thread or just get out of here. You missed out, you tried to act like the back door link didn't work because you couldn't get a pair with it, and you tried to post that it won't work after I put it up here during the restock this morning to help others. You came at me "mo", you were wrong, and i said YOU personally suck at this because you were annoyingly all over this thread during release and still couldnt get a pair, with ALL of our help hahaha. Get over it and move on to the next shoe. Just because you bury the facts 20 pages back with your stupid GIFs and consistent questioning of everyone's posts doesn't mean people can't look back and read what really happened.

But I'm sure instead of being mature, like you responded to BigJ's post about being mature, and finally dropping it and stop lying, you'll post a meaningless "you mad" GIF, put the laughing face in and laugh alone at your own joke, and continue to post without contributing one useful piece of info. I liked when we were posting about tracking numbers and you had nothing to say for a page and a half, lets go back to that. Congrats to the winners here on NT!

Strength in numbers.... Unfortunately not all of my homies share the same love for sneakers. 
Yeah I understand you on that man. For some releases, I tell my no-sneaker fan friends exactly what to do, but since they arent used to how crazy it gets and mess up or take to long thinking they have all the time in the world

Are these more limited than the Doernbechers? Initially I thought they were, but being as though they released on NDC, Finishline and Eastbay's etc., I'm not so sure. For some reason, I think their warehouses hold more shoes than the Niketowns across the states and NDC.

Also remember that Doernbechers hit Nike stores...

I was just on kicksonfire reading the comment section for the 88's. damn a lot of ppl didn't cop, like no joke. There is a lot of pissed off ppl in that section. One guy was saying he had 5 laptops. He was with 9 of his boys and not one got a pair. I don't blame em either, I would be real pissed as well. I think we may have got the wrong idea cause a lot of us got to grab. We taking it for granted, cause I know how it looks. Almost everybody got to cop on NT yesterday. Shoot some were talking multiples !! At the end of the day I am just glad I got to grab my one pair. I didn't even attempt to grab a next one. I was here when rozay dropped that gem last night. I even went in to see, I added to cart and got to check out. 
****!!! they cant all have that bad o luck... were they all linked up to dial up? that sheet cray!

Yeah I understand you on that man. For some releases, I tell my no-sneaker fan friends exactly what to do, but since they arent used to how crazy it gets and mess up or take to long thinking they have all the time in the world
But see that's how you create resellers because then they say wow it's that serious, they sold out that fast then they look at ebay and the dream begins!!!!!!

Also remember that Doernbechers hit Nike stores...

Yeah, that's what I meant with Niketowns and NDC. A buddy asked me a few days ago if they're more limited than the DBs and I initially said yes, but after finding out the other day that Finishline and Eastbay, Footaction and Footlocker carried them too, I wasn't sure anymore and just wanted some thoughts.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom