Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I have a standing straight offer on these right now for deadstock bred 11's and fire red 5's. I'd love these shoes but that's tempting. 11's-14's are my favorites. I'd probably flip the 5's at retail for someone.

What do you guys think?
I would take it? Man the Nike Air is going to become the standard on shoes that it was originally on. No business would ignore this hype. Then take the pair you least like and 100 bucks and recop these in a couple of months, might not even have to do 100.

NDC is the best. I live in L.A. and I got my pair delivered a couple hours ago. I guess they do believe in customer loyalty, which is why I believe in brand loyalty.

View media item 256987
IMO the leather, shape and QC is better than any of the 2011 3's (minus the difference in elephant prints).

Waiting on my second pair from FNL. I hope those came out better, but doubt it.

I'm still :x they got here so quick, even Nike support was tripping out.

Everyone who got their pairs will be very satisfied with this release.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even close! When DB's drop it's just a cloud of smoke these where closer to a general release minus the in store release!

You have to take into account that the hype/ppl going for those DBs was no where near the amount of ppl checking for these. These didn't sell out immediately on FINL and Eastbay clearly due to the extremely high traffic coupled w/ limited shoe. NDC sold out fairly quick (within 15-20 mins and that's accounting for the hold time in ppl's carts) and they had the most stock out of all. Think almost bred XI demand with a DB9 stock amount.

Agree, Eastbay, Footaction, and Footlocker is pretty much the same stock, if one size sells out it's usually on all three sites.

Exactly right! Footlocker company only had between 5-8K pairs for all it's subsidiaries. That's truly not a lot.

Last edited:
FInally! Checked 5 mins ago on NDC and was preparing to ship and now just changed to Shipped.

Sorry for the shipping post but just happy both my pairs on en route and I can move on to the next.

Everyone else on NDC should be updated soon enough

I have a standing straight offer on these right now for deadstock bred 11's and fire red 5's. I'd love these shoes but that's tempting. 11's-14's are my favorites. I'd probably flip the 5's at retail for someone.

What do you guys think?
Thats a very solid offer. That's almost 400.00 if you count the taxes and shipping. If you have two pairs, your laughing. 

Thanks for the info guys. Don't have 2 88's, but I love the bred 11's. I can deal with letting these go for that. 

For anyone who has their pair yet, how is the sizing? Same as 2011 3s? I have an 11 in 2009 True Blues and CDP 3s, and that's good in the TBs, but stiff in the CDPs. Should I go for an 11.5? I hear these run narrower than regular 3s...

You haven't been here long enough to understand that comment and it's obvious by your 1 month post count, that you have been talking more than you have been listening.
Right.... that's why my rep is higher than yours..... Won't even touch that. Join dates mean nothing here, that much is obvious. You're in your mid thirties arguing like a child because a guy thought about his bro's and helping them out so they could all get their pairs....... You win son, you win.

You've been here since July... How does that give you room to criticize.... You still have no avatar...
Jesus, Quit posting GIFs for every other post in the thread and give us a break in here. You weren't getting salted, you were the loser being salty. You were the one that said, quote, "it's just clicking. There's not a science to it." No one else agreed with you so now you are lying and saying I was the one acting like it was super easy and just whether you could click fast enough or not? No that was you, ******. Contribute to this thread or just get out of here. You missed out, you tried to act like the back door link didn't work because you couldn't get a pair with it, and you tried to post that it won't work after I put it up here during the restock this morning to help others. You came at me "mo", you were wrong, and i said YOU personally suck at this because you were annoyingly all over this thread during release and still couldnt get a pair, with ALL of our help hahaha. Get over it and move on to the next shoe. Just because you bury the facts 20 pages back with your stupid GIFs and consistent questioning of everyone's posts doesn't mean people can't look back and read what really happened.

But I'm sure instead of being mature, like you responded to BigJ's post about being mature, and finally dropping it and stop lying, you'll post a meaningless "you mad" GIF, put the laughing face in and laugh alone at your own joke, and continue to post without contributing one useful piece of info. I liked when we were posting about tracking numbers and you had nothing to say for a page and a half, lets go back to that. Congrats to the winners here on NT!
I'm the one lying??

You've taken all of posts and twisted them into some insane interpretation over something that never even happened. When you posted the link earlier, I was appreciative but I was not "whining" and bitc**** about not being able to cop. The pages are all there go take a read. All I said was, it didn't work for me, that's no way criticizing you for your link. I'm sure it worked for others, I was just on my cell phone on a campus wifi connect, so I'm positive that is what presented the issue for me. If that makes me a ****** for not being in the right place at the right time, so be it. And I said "clicking is not a science" because you tried to go in and said that it's my fault that the link didn't work 
laugh.gif
 Sensitive guy

When the first direct IP link was posted last night, I was in class... being productive. I missed out oh well. I wasn't buggin' about it. 
tired.gif

And I was "Annoyingly" all over the thread actually contributing here and there for those who had questions about shipping, paypal emails etc. because (if you had actually read the thread instead of being one the NT infamous (richard)heads) you'd know that I struck out due to FNL's checkout system. Others had similar questions and I did what I could to contribute and answer them. But go ahead and flame, I'm sure that all of your posts on NT throughout history have all been 100% useful and not actually joining in on a friendly discussion that occasionally gets off topic. 

IDK how it even got to this point with you kid. you posted a great link, it just didn't work for me on my cell - you're acting like I said your link was garbage or something. 

FYI - it' an online forum, the birthplace of GIFS. I'll use them as much as I want, where I want unless METH has a problem with it, not you. 

Last edited:
Yo guys, I'm having wet dreams about my single pair of 88's that I was able to snatch up on FNL. 
roll.gif

Why in the he** did I choose ground shipping is the million dollar question...I guess it adds to the suspense. heh 

Back
Top Bottom