Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

But see that's how you create resellers because then they say wow it's that serious, they sold out that fast then they look at ebay and the dream begins!!!!!!
lmfao no man they honestly dont understand the game at all, and suck to much at buying online. I tell them if you get them great, if not oh well. And if i end up with like 4 people getting my size i only tell one to order and release the others so other ppl can get them. I def understand where you are coming from though

Lol. 
roll.gif

Also a second lol to the dude above who said these can't be more limited than the DB9's.  
roll.gif

Jesus, Quit posting GIFs for every other post in the thread and give us a break in here. You weren't getting salted, you were the loser being salty. You were the one that said, quote, "it's just clicking. There's not a science to it." No one else agreed with you so now you are lying and saying I was the one acting like it was super easy and just whether you could click fast enough or not? No that was you, ******. Contribute to this thread or just get out of here. You missed out, you tried to act like the back door link didn't work because you couldn't get a pair with it, and you tried to post that it won't work after I put it up here during the restock this morning to help others. You came at me "mo", you were wrong, and i said YOU personally suck at this because you were annoyingly all over this thread during release and still couldnt get a pair, with ALL of our help hahaha. Get over it and move on to the next shoe. Just because you bury the facts 20 pages back with your stupid GIFs and consistent questioning of everyone's posts doesn't mean people can't look back and read what really happened.

But I'm sure instead of being mature, like you responded to BigJ's post about being mature, and finally dropping it and stop lying, you'll post a meaningless "you mad" GIF, put the laughing face in and laugh alone at your own joke, and continue to post without contributing one useful piece of info. I liked when we were posting about tracking numbers and you had nothing to say for a page and a half, lets go back to that. Congrats to the winners here on NT!

Great post!

NDC is the best. I live in L.A. and I got my pair delivered a couple hours ago. I guess they do believe in customer loyalty, which is why I believe in brand loyalty.

View media item 256987
IMO the leather, shape and QC is better than any of the 2011 3's (minus the difference in elephant prints).

Waiting on my second pair from FNL. I hope those came out better, but doubt it.

I'm still :x they got here so quick, even Nike support was tripping out.

Everyone who got their pairs will be very satisfied with this release.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a shipment confirmation from FNL? 11pm EST no shipment from FNL yet... should i worry... NOW?

Got Eastbay Shipped confirm. FNL & Footlocker pending still. Called and they said I should get tracking info tomorrow.

Mine will be here tomorrow in Buffalo... and looking at that pic makes me want mine NOW. Hopefully this stupid winter storm doesn't ruin my delivery...
NDC is the best. I live in LA and I got my pair deliveried a couple hours ago. I guess they do believe in customer loyalty, which is why I believe in brand loyalty.

IMO the leather, shape and QC is better than any of the 2011 3's (minus the difference in elephant prints).

Waiting on my second pair from FNL. I hope those came out better, but doubt it.

I'm still
sick.gif
they got here so quick, even Nike support was tripping out.

Everyone who got their pairs will be very satisfied with this release.

Man I don't know if I could wait until the possible March release....might have to give in to the resellers :\

Yeah, that's what I meant with Niketowns and NDC. A buddy asked me a few days ago if they're more limited than the DBs and I initially said yes, but after finding out the other day that Finishline and Eastbay, Footaction and Footlocker carried them too, I wasn't sure anymore and just wanted some thoughts.

I think the numbers are probably similar. Maybe even slightly lower than DB9s.

I have a standing straight offer on these right now for deadstock bred 11's and fire red 5's. I'd love these shoes but that's tempting. 11's-14's are my favorites. I'd probably flip the 5's at retail for someone.

What do you guys think?

I have a standing straight offer on these right now for deadstock bred 11's and fire red 5's. I'd love these shoes but that's tempting. 11's-14's are my favorites. I'd probably flip the 5's at retail for someone.

What do you guys think?

Case by case analysis. If you don't have the Breds and doubled up on the 88s, I'd say it's a no brainer.

What do you guys think?
Yeah, that seems like a solid offer for em.

Back
Top Bottom