Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Someone needs to start a "_________ just shipped my pair!" thread so all the clowns who like to post screen shots of their orders and update us every time their package changes zip codes can circle jerk each other. Keep em all in one thread.

You buy sneakers online. They ship from warehouses. Great story.

My order status on NDC is still "preparing to ship" with nothing charged to my paypal account, and no shipping confirmation email from NDC. I used the ground shipping. Now I know next time to use express if I ever buy from NDC. I hope this aint too good to be true. I've got a order number but I won't stop worrying until I get the shipping confirmation. That ups.com track method someone posted  didnt work for me either....

Anybody else who used ground shipping on NDC who still didnt get a shipping confirmation?
calm down bro ndc is not the type to flake easily. even if they do cancel your order theyll prob give you a discount code for future purchase. no worries just be patient. i didnt get my ship confirm either.

EDIT just got my ship confirm as well

Last edited:
 My order status on NDC is still "preparing to ship" with nothing charged to my paypal account, and no shipping confirmation email from NDC. I used the ground shipping. Now I know next time to use express if I ever buy from NDC. I hope this aint too good to be true. I've got a order number but I won't stop worrying until I get the shipping confirmation. That ups.com track method someone posted  didnt work for me either....

Anybody else who used ground shipping on NDC who still didnt get a shipping confirmation?
I just got email and I used ground

Same boat here

I still havent got my shipping confirmation either
tired.gif
 I live down in the Gulf Coast area

My brother would have just been happy I got straight and tried to cop later and woul have told me not to trip and definately not to spend my time "stalking some shoes." Salty, NO! I have yet to find the point in buying some shoes that have been retro 90 times because of a heel tab that we trashed as kids. 
Who gives a **** how your brother would react to not being able to get shoes? We are different people bro. 

And if you find no point in buying "some shoes that have been retroed 90 times" wtf are you doing in here? 

Someone needs to start a "_________ just shipped my pair!" thread so all the clowns who like to post screen shots of their orders and update us every time their package changes zip codes can circle jerk each other. Keep em all in one thread.

You buy sneakers online. They ship from warehouses. Great story.
Literally LOL'd 
laugh.gif

Wow that went over your head young gun....they were having trouble getting their pairs and getting through on the various sites, so I decided to help them out by trying to land a pair for them (did not succeed tho), they were not having problems in real life lmao
Let them buy your pair at retail then, which we know you won't. LOL. I have to many shoes to wear but I still fail to see the need to go the extra mile for a shoe. I'm in my mid 30's and there is no way a person could possible like every release of anything. 

Last edited:
Who gives a **** how your brother would react to not being able to get shoes? We are different people bro. 

And if you find no point in buying "some shoes that have been retroed 90 times" wtf are you doing in here? 
I'm here because this is a sneaker forum and I enjoy sneaker talk but you sound like a true..........................

Let them buy your pair at retail then! LOL. I have to many shoes to wear but I still fail to see the need to go the extra mile for a shoe. I'm in my mid 30's and there is no way a person could possible like every release of anything. 
You're covering issues that no one even brought up.

Who said anything about copping every release ever (which makes more sense than what you said)

anyone can LIKE as many releases as they want. Doesn't mean that you go pick it up. 
mean.gif

One of my friend who's not even into kicks helps me try to secure pairs if I really need them badly. Came up clutch a lot of times lol.

Nah dudes are just excited about there kicks coming through. Nothing wrong with that. Your gonna see a lot more posts saying shipped. All I can say is, I am glad that a lot of you guys got yours. We would have had a lot of pissed off pplZ here.

You're covering issues that no one even brought up.

Who said anything about copping every release ever (which makes more sense than what you said)

anyone can LIKE as many releases as they want. Doesn't mean that you go pick it up. 
mean.gif
You haven't been here long enough to understand that comment and it's obvious by your 1 month post count, that you have been talking more than you have been listening.

Back
Top Bottom