Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Different strokes for different folks 
tired.gif
Men buying shoes for other men and the strokes analogy is a horrible way to put it. And if you're the guy that copped for everyone then I guess we know what that makes you!

You guys are weird friends then.... I got through on FNL at 5 and my other 3 boys were having trouble.... so I stayed up till 8:30 till every thing sold out and tried to get them pairs...... I didn't succeed and only 1 of them did on their own....... but least I tried cause that's what you do for your homies, no shame in trying to help someone out!!!!
Thats real bro. I did the same **** for my brother. He struck out on NDC, so I stalked FNL until I could get him a pair.  

As a NEW YORKER. i can totally agree that Cali is better than NYC. this place blows

Haha. I'm from Cali and when I was out in NY last April, I had a good time out there. BIG city with never ending places or things to do. Plus thing stay open much later out there. Guess it's like that most of the time, when you're from a certain area, other places sometimes seem better. Just different. NY was dope though and I wanna go back again

BTW, anyone who got their pair today have any on feet pics?

And oh yea....
Scheduled Delivery:Wednesday, 02/13/2013, By End of DayLast Location:Indianapolis, IN, United States, Thursday, 02/07/2013

Men buying shoes for other men and the strokes analogy is a horrible way to put it. And if you're the guy that copped for everyone then I guess we know what that makes you!
Have you been reading the thread?

I struck out harder than a Peter chasing the greased up deaf guy on Family Guy. I didn't cop NOR do I "stroke" anyone. Quit bein' salty

Last edited:
You guys are weird friends then.... I got through on FNL at 5 and my other 3 boys were having trouble.... so I stayed up till 8:30 till every thing sold out and tried to get them pairs...... I didn't succeed and only 1 of them did on their own....... but least I tried cause that's what you do for your homies, no shame in trying to help someone out!!!!

This website used to be all about helping each other out but overtime that has changed....guess that changed in the real world too, smh
mean.gif
So you freinds were having trouble and shoes were the answer? Break bread then but if some shoes can solve a persons problem you need to get some new freinds or have a sit down with the ones you have. But I guess birds of a feather flock...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you freinds were having trouble and shoes were the answer? Break bread then but if some shoes can solve a persons problem you need to get some new freinds or have a sit down with the ones you have. But I guess birds of a feather flock...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not Dr. Phil..... But I'm going to take a guess and say that...... you have no friends 
eyes.gif

This website used to be all about helping each other out but overtime that has changed....guess that changed in the real world too, smh :smh:

Wow that went over your head young gun....they were having trouble getting their pairs and getting through on the various sites, so I decided to help them out by trying to land a pair for them (did not succeed tho), they were not having problems in real life lmao

Last edited:
Thats real bro. I did the same **** for my brother. He struck out on NDC, so I stalked FNL until I could get him a pair.  
My brother would have just been happy I got straight and tried to cop later and woul have told me not to trip and definately not to spend my time "stalking some shoes." Salty, NO! I have yet to find the point in buying some shoes that have been retro 90 times because of a heel tab that we trashed as kids. 

Wow that went over your head young gun....they were having trouble getting their pairs and getting through on the various sites, so I decided to help them out by trying to land a pair for them (did not succeed tho), they were not having problems in real life lmao
This dude makes no damn sense.

BTW, anyone who got their pair today have any on feet pics?
Seems like the ones that posted wanted to only resale. Why else would such elaborate pics be taken of them. You know the kind you take for say an ad? I promise when mine get here, I'll post up just as many of them on my feet.
or they just aren't in a rush to unDS them. who cares about pics on feet... there are plenty 2011 wc on feet pics, just imagine the NA on the back... :smh:

This website used to be all about helping each other out but overtime that has changed....guess that changed in the real world too, smh
mean.gif
Now that's the truth !! From start to finish. I like to read things with content. We should all be linking each other up, nothing wrong with that. 

My order status on NDC is still "preparing to ship" with nothing charged to my paypal account, and no shipping confirmation email from NDC. I used the ground shipping. Now I know next time to use express if I ever buy from NDC. I hope this aint too good to be true. I've got a order number but I won't stop worrying until I get the shipping confirmation. That ups.com track method someone posted  didnt work for me either....

Anybody else who used ground shipping on NDC who still didnt get a shipping confirmation?

Back
Top Bottom