Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Heads up, I just checked my FNL order and it's SHIPPED with a tracking number! Didn't get an email, but checked via FNL.

BTW. Ground shipping.

Last edited:
im glad to say i have a pair on the way from fnl thanks to an outstanding member of the nt community. i couldnt get any orders to go thru on fnl and i tried 3 different cc and 2 different paypal accounts, all methods of payment had abundant available funds but i kept getting the problem with payment method message everytime i tried to submit my order. luckily my boy had my back and was able to submit an order for my sz with his cc, needless to say i owe him big time. i live in houston and im hearing there are rumors that the retro 3 88's will release in houston next week, i really hope i can double up or grab an extra pair for my boy who helped me out, i got your back homie.

My pairs from FNL shipped today..

You guys have to check the tracking on UPS.com with the reference number.. Finishline doesn't update there site fast enough.

Get your order number from Finishline.com and paste it in UPS.com with the track by reference tab. That should bring it up.

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
thanks mines are out for delivery ,i.p door worked shout out to the dude who posted it  !

Thank you to the user who suggested tracking by reference. Props my dude! Will rep if I can identify you through this mess of a thread

Normally it will take 3-4 business days for them to ship the item to your address. They will send another email once they are done with the payment and inventory process. Should it be unsuccessful you will be refunded the full amount. Hope to get your pair shipped, GL!!
^^^ This. They actually didn't charge my Paypal until I got a Shipping Confirmation from them. I was actually afraid for a minute too when I saw that they didn't take anything from Paypal, but they took it right when they shipped it. So, as soon as you get an email, you're all good to go..!.

Finally got my Shipment Confirmation from NDC. UPS doesn't have updated info yet, just that label is created. But should be here Monday. Finally happy knowing I won't be cancelled, was my first time getting through on NDC. Was it just me or were there more people than normal on here that got through NDC for the first time?

Last edited:
Heads up, I just checked my FNL order and it's SHIPPED with a tracking number! Didn't get an email, but checked via FNL.

BTW. Ground shipping.
It seems like it always does that, I copped the black/red 13s on FNL and found it was shipped on the website before I received the email as well

I put my FNL order number on ups tracking and nothing. Got confirmation email and on website says processing. I guess I'm still not officially good to go?

Last edited:
thanks mines are out for delivery ,i.p door worked shout out to the dude who posted it  !
Repped. Don't get me twisted I ignored that link for awhile and then caved in used the link also because I saw everyone else confirming they got a confirmation email from FNL. Anybody else skeptical about the dude who posted the link? He just joined that day and was his first post. I won't say anymore than that... You guys figure out the rest.

Last edited:
I was just on kicksonfire reading the comment section for the 88's. damn a lot of ppl didn't cop, like no joke....I think we may have got the wrong idea cause a lot of us got to grab. We taking it for granted, cause I know how it looks...I was here when rozay dropped that gem last night. I even went in to see, I added to cart and got to check out. 

though he later said the link was from another site previously posted & the fact that there is always a small crowd of a select few
that seem to always get them without influence from NT or any sneaker forum, generally speaking i think you're right

every 'limited' release now has a gang of rookies mixed in with a whole lot of beasts & the like

the rep system here on NT was designed for posts like that dude made here yesterday! textbook in the clutch

Repped. Don't get me twisted I ignored that link for awhile and then caved in used the link also because I saw everyone else confirming they got a confirmation email from FNL. Anybody else skeptical about the dude who posted the link? He just joined that day and was his first post. I won't say anymore than that... You guys figure out the rest.
i thought it was a mirror scam no one had posted using it but i jumped in and took my chances that dude came thru like mj in the clutch ..............

Get at me when you learn to read well. 
laugh.gif

Hilarious that you think your opinion matters or was even solicited...
tired.gif

Because it does't
Just SHUT UP!  What don't you get.  Multiple people seem to have the same opinion, not like that happens a lot to posters in here, especially when it's not justified.  I made complete sense, I know what you are doing, and it won't work here.  I gave fact, you gave out a ****** opinion that no one agrees with.  Someone even gave you absolutely great advice, that would make you so happy.....go to ISS, you will flourish.  Someday you may even be a king.

lol. I dont even unDS mine in the first year 99% of the time. These will be unds may 2014 at the earliest

Bless me Basedgod!
You are out of your mind! Not really I ***** with The Bay. LA though...... :smh: what a shame

I am not worried but I wish they would update the tracker on my shipment. UPS still hasnt done the original scan on my package
Are you going to wear it straight away. If not who cares.

Definitely the Bay is my spot. Living in NY for 27 years, im done.

dont get me wrong, its a good place, everything is there, convenient. get anything you want. im just over the population, and crowds

Last edited:
Just SHUT UP!  What don't you get.  Multiple people seem to have the same opinion, not like that happens a lot to posters in here, especially when it's not justified.  I made complete sense, I know what you are doing, and it won't work here.  I gave fact, you gave out a ****** opinion that no one agrees with.  Someone even gave you absolutely great advice, that would make you so happy.....go to ISS, you will flourish.  Someday you may even be a king.
What opinion are you even talking about??????

You've skipped over every sentence. I even gave you props for the link and hooking everyone else in this thread up, yet you're still mad 
laugh.gif

I put my FNL order number on ups tracking and nothing. Got confirmation email and on website says processing. I guess I'm still not officially good to go?

scan don't always occur at the time and/or location they should, nor are these carriers obligated to provide such information
if you read the fine print (unless it's custom critical/overnight extra $ - and even then...)
if you goad a rep into it, they'll flat out tell you info providing scan use by customers is a courtesy, no more

i've had a lot of things never show scanned until 'out for delivery'
i've had stuff never get scanned on rare occasion
even had a package show 'out for delivery' & 'deliveried' in a state 2,500 miles from where i was! yet i received it!

unless you paid for top carrier service, you must learn patience (i got out of the trucking/shipping business because of the uncertainty responsibility brought)
if they lose it or ace ventura style deliver it...there's not much you can do time being

Last edited:
This question was asked before.  Anyone that received them what are the production dates in the shoe?  Are they leftover stock from the previous WC release?  I'm really curious about this.
I know people keep saying that, but I think it's not really true.... There's a huge difference (IMO) just from the pictures that I've seen, from these and the 2011 White Cements. The shape is narrower, and from what I hear, the shoe is heavier, and the leather quality is better on these that the 11's.

My pairs from FNL shipped today..

You guys have to check the tracking on UPS.com with the reference number.. Finishline doesn't update there site fast enough.

Get your order number from Finishline.com and paste it in UPS.com with the track by reference tab. That should bring it up.

http://www.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US&WT.svl=PNRO_L1
This did the trick, thanks a lot look like both of mine our on their way and should be to my house late Monday...hopefully NEMO doesn't set things back!!!

What opinion are you even talking about??????

You've skipped over every sentence. I even gave you props for the link and hooking everyone else in this thread up, yet you're still mad 
laugh.gif
The opinion of you, which you decided to be jock riding instead of a chance to see what others thought of your quality posting.  You made multiple posts through here that I just read through and didn't respond to.  Does it just eat at you that you have to respond to every single one I post now that I am in here?  You are the mad one.  Just move along for christ's sake.  GO!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom