Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Is there any chance of restock for this? 1st post here but NT been keeping me entertained since AJ XI playoffs release.

Those asking about comparisons to the '11 WCIII - Here's a review by TCC. He has had a couple questionable dealings with early release pairs so take it with a grain of salt. 

Skip to 2:00 minutes to get to the actual review

Last edited:
Shoes came today, next day air...Took a few pics, on feet just to see...Print is fine for my taste...Don't have 2011's, so can't compare

No email from FNL but I just checked my order and it's been shipped.  I used the back door link 3 hours after release.

Got a call from FootAction to confirm my order tonight. It'll be shipped tomorrow. Most likely will arrive 2/13-14.

Got a shipping confirm email from NDC - Scheduled to arrive 2/13.

Checked order status from FNL (no email)- Scheduled to arrive 2/13.

Heard there was a blizzard hitting the NE US. Hope you fellas get your pairs soon!

I received my pair from NDC today. I used next day air for them and they got here at around noon. I'm pretty impressed with the quality. The leather they used is much tougher than the 2011 WC's. At least we got something besides NA on the back for $200. Hoping the BC3's come out later

Got my shipping confirmation email from NDC and also tracking number. Feels like I won the lotto i'm happy I got through.This was  my first attempt at a quickstrike online release and first ever purchase on NDC and I am successful and got the size I wanted!!

I used their check out tips I logged in 20 minutes before 4:51ET(even though they say log in at least 30 mins prior to order), cleared my cookies and cache and deleted browsing history on google chrome. Looks like that works best when you have a high speed internet provider(mines is optimum).All that other internet speed test stuff is crap.

My size said unable to add to cart less than 5 seconds after I accessed the link from twitter after they tweeted  but I kept clicking for ten minutes straight and it finally added, then checked out and sent payment immediately.Come to think about it i'm kinda glad this was a online release only didn't have to campout for days and freeze in the cold to get em'.I Can't wait until spring or summer to wear them. 
nthat.gif

Congrats to all that copped and for those who couldn't get a pair good luck on getting your size for a good price!

Rumors and chatter about an inshore release in the near future:

Ranging from ASW to 3/23

a reputable NT member has endorsed the 3/23 date as the in store release.

3/23 is also when Europe and Canada get their online release

this is no rumor, it has been confirmed by more than just a couple major stores in canada for march 23 $250 + tax + possible shipping

Last edited:

Ranging from ASW to 3/23

3/23 is also when Europe and Canada get their online release. 
Thank You Sir... 

Just checked finish line got my tracking number, UPS 2 day. Will recieve these on Monday, sz 14 on deck!! Was hoping to get them on my 25th BDay (Saturday) but I might end up getting the squadrons just cause lol jk

Last edited:

Ranging from ASW to 3/23

3/23 is also when Europe and Canada get their online release

this is no rumor, it has been confirmed by more than just a couple major stores in canada for march 23 $250 + tax + possible shipping
i believe the rumor is a online restock or available at retail store (in-store) in the US.

what's crazy is this release is most likely due to a thread on here where people specifically said they'd pay extra for "nike air"...

i'm curious if there's any upgrades at all to these compared to the 2011's, but i wouldn't be surprised if there is none, and they're just capitalizing off "nike air" by itself...

madness... :lol:

Same here. Tried using a cc and it didnt work so had To goo that route. I went back door too fwiw
Man i know and its getting late already. So im going to hope for the best that when i wake up tomorrow morning to check my email/paypal in hopes of seeing good news. Good luck bro!

What was it that you said?

Oh, yea:

generic joke.....

weak attempt at display of confidence

lie and topic diversion

Last word, oh wait, terrible Joke.

FOH
Ah I see the pattern to your troll posts now.  Say back to me, what I say to you, then lie.  LOL.  Good troll game, still horrible at online releases.  Got it kid.  Better luck next time Lawry's

***Update***
Logged in to FNL, and they have been shipped. :smokin

sculur.jpg

I used the::...
backdoor.jpg

Last edited:
Did anyones FNL paypal go thru? Just checked my paypal and its still pending. I wonder whats the holdup.
Mine shipped with Paypal as the payment. Check your order status on FNL. I didn't get an email, but checked there instead. I've used PP with FNL in the past and what happens is they don't charge your bank acct/card until days later. Sometimes even after you receive the shoes...

Back
Top Bottom