Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Reading back a few pages...glad to see people receiving from Size.co, hope mines come tomorrow or sat. (location:cali

For those who used Size? and received , what shipping company they use?

Last edited:
Kickz.com got a few sizes .....select uk and once in your cart change to international...should be 139.07 euros which is about 250usd...shipped
Throwing it out there...I think its to much but better than resellers...
forgot about asking them to remove the VAT.

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation finally from CT .... used sneaker saver shipping and got a tracking # :smokin
nice. i was telling someone on here that they gave tracking even w/ the super saver option. still was claiming they give no tracking #. congrats :smokin

Last edited:
nice. i was telling someone on here that they gave tracking even w/ the super saver option. still was claiming they give no tracking #. congrats :smokin
They usually don't give tracking for sneaker saver shipping though. Some people just get lucky. At least from my experience

Just placed a Paypal dispute on CT... Paid em with card, it failed twice, sent Paypal payment, got order confirmation, then wait a week to get email from Ozzie saying order CANCELLED!!!
Now I'm pissed with $250 gone and no shoes coming!!!!!

Just placed a Paypal dispute on CT... Paid em with card, it failed twice, sent Paypal payment, got order confirmation, then wait a week to get email from Ozzie saying order CANCELLED!!!
Now I'm pissed with $250 gone and no shoes coming!!!!!
it takes like a week to go back into your paypal account and than another week to get back into your bank.

thank you sns, 1 pair under my name and 1 pair under my wifes name for $205 shipped per pair, now i just have to hope they both get fulfilled. just randomly looked at their site about 20 minutes ago and sz 7, 7.5, 8, 11, 11.5, and 13.5 were up, copped the 11 and 11.5.

Hi,

Thanks to you guys, Just ordered from kickz.co my size 7.5.

I will just have to wait for the shipping confirmation. There will be a tracking number right?

Would have went with SNS but shipping was $75. Almost the same with kickz.

Natterjacks are buncha frauds cancelled my size 13 5 days after ordering. They emailed me 2 days after ordering and asked me to verify my address which I did. Then after 2 more days they emailed me saying they didn't have my size 13 anymore crooks

Natterjacks are buncha frauds cancelled my size 13 5 days after ordering. They emailed me 2 days after ordering and asked me to verify my address which I did. Then after 2 more days they emailed me saying they didn't have my size 13 anymore crooks
sucks that it happened to you but almost every shoe retailer has done that to somebody especially on this type of release

Yeah but they didn't mention anything about my shoes not being available in the first email which was 3 paragraphs long. Just didn't seem to make much sense to cancel so late and after already sending 1 email out. Although I do understand the craziness with this release was just so dissapointing. Had 2 pairs on offspring cancelled and this natterjacks order "cancelled".

Back
Top Bottom