Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

wow been tracking my order from caliroots, and these things have been to more locations in Europe then Anthony Bourdaine! Now it says "exception". Does anyone else have this issue? I am assuming something is wrong if it says exception. No bueno!

Just placed an order with Natter using paypal gonna email them and ask to remove VAT. before i hit check out the shipping was 0.00 with a total of £140.00. now i get an email with a total of £173.59....
Might have to do a dispute if my order doesn't get canceled first.

Just placed an order with Natter using paypal gonna email them and ask to remove VAT. before i hit check out the shipping was 0.00 with a total of £140.00. now i get an email with a total of £173.59....
Might have to do a dispute if my order doesn't get canceled first.

Is shipping and vat suppose to be free?

for people that ordered from SH have you recieved your order yet? Mine still says in transit "Northern Sort GB". Any help would be appreciated!

Quick to pull the dispute trigger on PayPal with these overseas sites.

Those sites that you're buying from now will probably not want to sell to the U.S. anymore in the future.

Either eat the prices they set, resolve problems through customer service, or just don't buy from them.

Not only are you ruining other people's chances to obtain future releases, you are also hurting your own chance.

Develop some patience. Sheesh.

Natterjacks only offers free shipping to UK customers. as for VAT not sure if that can be removed. That said theres no way i'm paying 280 for these shoes. not that desperate.

Natterjacks only offers free shipping to UK customers. as for VAT not sure if that can be removed. That said theres no way i'm paying 280 for these shoes. not that desperate.
I dont feel 280 is deserpate... when they retailed for 200 after taxes, not including those who got shipping from websites. So roughly 200-220 after shipping. A 60 markup isnt that bad, But I understand when you hear about "500k pairs made" and "Retailers paid 100 per pair"

Not sure if people wait it out, that people will drop prices. 

My process: Spray them with waterproofer when you first get them, the soles and midsole. Store them in a ziplock bag, but don't zip it up, or the midsoles will dry out. If you're leaving them DS, no need for silica. If you wear them, I would throw a silica pack in the box, but not inside the bag. It seems like the waterproofed creates a barrier that slows down oxidation, but I could be wrong.
The great thing about the Breds is they are the only xi where you won't have to do all of this nonsense! They should continue looking fresh for years to come

Offspring finally got back to me, said it was a stock issue and my card wasn't charged. Kickz on the other hand wouldn't take my MasterCard because it wasn't one of the secure ones. I re-ordered a different size with an Amex. Hopefully it goes through.

Last edited:
Reading back a few pages...glad to see people receiving from Size.co, hope mines come tomorrow or sat. (location:cali

For those who used Size? and received , what shipping company they use?

Most likely it was probably Royal Mail.. They only have 2 shipping couriers - Royal Mail and Parcel Force.

Offspring finally got back to me, said it was a stock issue and my card wasn't charged. Kickz on the other hand wouldn't take my MasterCard because it wasn't one of the secure ones. I re-ordered a different size with an Amex. Hopefully it goes through.

what was your total from kickz?

Any one get shipping confirmation from FNL gs restock yet? i recieved shipping confirm for the motor boat 9s and xmas lebrons already but none for the 11s yet

Last edited:
I dont feel 280 is deserpate... when they retailed for 200 after taxes, not including those who got shipping from websites. So roughly 200-220 after shipping. A 60 markup isnt that bad, But I understand when you hear about "500k pairs made" and "Retailers paid 100 per pair"

Not sure if people wait it out, that people will drop prices. 

true. they way you worked it out made it easier to place my order with Kickz. total ended up being 250 so i guess i saved a little more with about a 30 dollar markup. Hopefully everything goes through smoothly.

Pure comedy!!!!!!

Quick to pull the dispute trigger on PayPal with these overseas sites.

Those sites that you're buying from now will probably not want to sell to the U.S. anymore in the future.

Either eat the prices they set, resolve problems through customer service, or just don't buy from them.

Not only are you ruining other people's chances to obtain future releases, you are also hurting your own chance.

Develop some patience. Sheesh.

You are right dude i'm a try to straighten it out with customer service first. My only gripe was that the price stated £140.00 right up to when i hit place order. I thought it was cool until i get a receipt with a higher price. If the higher total was stated before i hit place order then i would understand.

if anyone hasnt got a pair yet here you go...

1. got to www.kickz.co.uk
2. dont change anything, navigate through the site without changing the settings
3. when you find the jordan 11, it will be priced in euros, add your pair to the cart
4. once your looking at your cart, up at the top, click on the flag and choose international... DO NOT pick USA! click on the "CLICK HEREr" all the way at the bottom of the list, this will refresh the page
5. after page refreshes, go to check out and bam... your good to go... kicks come out to 190 euros

:nthat:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom