Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

if anyone hasnt got a pair yet here you go...
1. got to www.kickz.co.uk
2. dont change anything, navigate through the site without changing the settings
3. when you find the jordan 11, it will be priced in euros, add your pair to the cart
4. once your looking at your cart, up at the top, click on the flag and choose international... DO NOT pick USA! click on the "CLICK HEREr" all the way at the bottom of the list, this will refresh the page
5. after page refreshes, go to check out and bam... your good to go... kicks come out to 190 euros
nthat.gif
Did this and got a good price.
HOw much is kickz charging shipped and everything?
what was your total from kickz?
My total was 189.97 Euros which is $248 CAD. Below retail after tax. 
smokin.gif

Rockinjs4lyf your order will be shipped as soon as payment has reached us.
Approximate delivery time 4-6 business days.
PRODUCT NAME QUANTITY PRODUCT PRICE TOTAL SUM
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO 2 139,87 € 279,74 €
AIR JORDAN 11 RETRO 1 139,87 € 139,87 €
Shipping: 50,00 €
Total sum VAT included 241,43 € 1.448,70 €
i guess its best to order in large amounts...

dear god i hope my order doesnt get cancelled because you just bought out their stock. LOL

if anyone hasnt got a pair yet here you go...
1. got to www.kickz.co.uk
2. dont change anything, navigate through the site without changing the settings
3. when you find the jordan 11, it will be priced in euros, add your pair to the cart
4. once your looking at your cart, up at the top, click on the flag and choose international... DO NOT pick USA! click on the "CLICK HEREr" all the way at the bottom of the list, this will refresh the page
5. after page refreshes, go to check out and bam... your good to go... kicks come out to 190 euros
:nthat:

Thanks for the help. I got a size 10 for $251 to CA. $50 over retail isn't bad.

FC is no joke. Guess those people were paying for the convenience of buying right then and there. Definitely not worth it. But if they can, more power to them

Guy tried them on (really missed those days) thought about it for 2 seconds and told them to "throw it in the bag."

And I'm not gonna front, but when I saw the 3K price tag on the Yeezy 2s and actually thought about their consignment.

Catching up from last night's drama...funny stuff...

If it hasnt already been posted:

Disregard :nerd: ^^^^^

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom