Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Ship (P/U) date :

Mon 12/2*****12 11:50 am

NEWCASTLE

GB

fedex-progress-bar-details-in-transit.png

In transit

NORTHERN SORT, GB

Estimated delivery :

N/A

This is what mine says but when I called Fedex they say its lost.

My order from Soleheaven says " In transit Northern Sort, GB" When I called Fedex they did a tracer yesterday and today said the package is lost and cannot be found so just let the vendor know.

Ok, the mailman just dropped off two pairs that I ordered from size? Thing is, I ordered three pairs from them, all within 15 minutes of each other. Hopefully the other pair will show up tomorrow

Ok, the mailman just dropped off two pairs that I ordered from size? Thing is, I ordered three pairs from them, all within 15 minutes of each other. Hopefully the other pair will show up tomorrow

Those bags though...
Man, I detest shipping bags.
Obviously i can't tell from here, but it APPEARS that, at least, your top box is NOT crushed, so you may be one of the lucky ones :smokin

Those bags though...
Man, I detest shipping bags.
Obviously i can't tell from here, but it APPEARS that, at least, your top box is NOT crushed, so you may be one of the lucky ones :smokin
I got a completely crushed box from snipes a couple yrs ago. Shipping in bags internationally is ridiculous

Getting excited seeing all these size? boxes!

I did the same thing. I ordered 2 pairs within minutes of each other. Got charged for both but got confirmation for one. Idk what's going on. Just waiting to see what happens when the delivery guys gets here

I'm in the same boat as you. Just received one pair from Size? but not my other pair. The shoebox is slightly damaged because it came in a shipping bag too, but the shoes are flawless. Can't complain. I'll wait for my other one to come.

For those who haven't received theirs from Size? yet, just be patient. Don't spam customer service with questions about where your package is. We want them to continue doing business with the US.

this guy i work with, who i thought was a fellow sneakerhead, always gives me props on my j's on casual fridays and he was telling me his bro had to go pick up his "breeds" last friday bc he was on a cruise...

smh breeds...almost as bad as "black and red concords"

whats this world coming to?

glad some of you guys are getting your pairs in... this may be the last time im trying nbastore... supposedly shipped 12/22... tracking was invalid. heard nothing until i e-mailed them on 12/26 and tracking magically works but with "BASIC" delivery which i think is UPS/USPS... there is no shipping information and has not moved since. feeling dissapointment :smh:

glad some of you guys are getting your pairs in... this may be the last time im trying nbastore... supposedly shipped 12/22... tracking was invalid. heard nothing until i e-mailed them on 12/26 and tracking magically works but with "BASIC" delivery which i think is UPS/USPS... there is no shipping information and has not moved since. feeling dissapointment :smh:

I actually prefer USPS than UPS... My USPS leaves all my packages in a special mail box with a key... UPS leaves my package infront of my door step about 75% of the time. SMH!

you could have helped him with the correct pronunciation or better yet, educate him and let him know they are regarded as playoffs instead of coming in here to post that super cool story bro.

true! i have the same but my box is small and usually my shoe shipments are left at my door because the mailbox isnt big enough.

you could have helped him with the correct pronunciation or better yet, educate him and let him know they are regarded as playoffs instead of coming in here to post that super cool story bro.
damn u served me o_O

i guess i should have included all the details of how i lectured him like a baby and told him about all my sources of intel like these super exclusive sneaker forums that you belong to.  i just figured your time was too precious to be filled with my intricate details.  thanks for your 2 cents.  keep it moving.

boom! dang flo! 

Never knew these were called the playoffs until this year. They came out way before the playoffs and he rocked multiple xis in the playoffs. Always been the black and reds. Jordan's rocked the concords for a good portion of the season, the Columbias for the all star game, then the black and reds towards the end of the season. He did black red lows and Jordan ie low for a lot of the playoffs that year. I think he switched back to these when he tweaked his ankle.

Last edited:
Never knew these were called the playoffs until this year. They came out way before the playoffs and he rocked multiple xis in the playoffs. Always been the black and reds. Jordan's rocked the concords for a good portion of the season, the Columbias for the all star game, then the black and reds towards the end of the season. He did black red lows and Jordan ie low for a lot of the playoffs that year. I think he switched back to these when he tweaked his ankle.
+1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom