Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

1) to anyone that was wondering, the boxes of the orders I got from size were a little dinged up. One has a small hole on the lid. Other than that, nothing too bad

2) each pair from size cost $227.11. To the guy that said $233, they should've refunded you about $8 since international shipping is free for any order over 100 GBP

3) NBASTORE HAD THESE?! When? I was waiting for them to send a tweet about it

4) I got order confirmation for all three pairs I ordered from size, so I know my order went through. I wasn't logged in for the last order I placed, but that was one of the ones I got today

Fixed-wrong thread dude.
can anyone confirm if the fit and comfort is that of the cdp 11's, concords or cool grey 11's? the cdp 11's were hard as hell..:smh:
cool greys on the other hand were mad comfy IMO.
IMO comfort is not as good as CG's. very similar to concord and sj as far as my comfort goes.

1) to anyone that was wondering, the boxes of the orders I got from size were a little dinged up. One has a small hole on the lid. Other than that, nothing too bad
2) each pair from size cost $227.11. To the guy that said $233, they should've refunded you about $8 since international shipping is free for any order over 100 GBP
3) NBASTORE HAD THESE?! When? I was waiting for them to send a tweet about it
4) I got order confirmation for all three pairs I ordered from size, so I know my order went through. I wasn't logged in for the last order I placed, but that was one of the ones I got today

nba store had them on the 21st

yep, got home late last night, got my pair from NDC yesterday
happy.gif

You cant complain yet because you have to let the alloted time pass...Surepost doesnt require a scan until delivery.  You may be in fact getting them today and wont know it because they have not scanned your package at every stopping point.  Kinda like USPS package services - its not really a tracking detail but just a delivery confirm.
Oh ok, thanks for the info. I just hate how UPS passes the Buck since it's SUREPOST and they don't know anything about the shipment apparently since they scanned the origin smh

I'm not sure who's fault it is but I'm not going to flame...my tracking said it left 12/24 on fedex 2-3day shipping...have not got an update since...I called fedex just now and they said it just left the UK last night at 10pm...WTF! According to my tracking information it left and was on teh way here 12/24...:smh: So now its scheduled for 12/31 delivery...

Just got my pair from NDC, box looked like an accordion. The red plastic insert is all cracked and broken too. The shoes are mint though, I guess that's all that matters.

UPS just dropped my pairs off. No complaints over here. Just chose which pair had the worst patent cut and stocked the other pair.

I got a e-mail response from OS.

Dear Philosophre

Thank you for your email.

Offspring does not refund VAT. Can you please provide where you have heard this?

All prices shown include the applicable VAT rate. If your order is being delivered outside the EEC you will be charged VAT which can be reclaimed through HM Revenue and Customs.

Kind regards,

Cassandra

Cassandra Ali - Ebay Customer Service Assistant
Tel: | |
www.office.co.uk

I was able to call and cancel my order the same day via Chase so it is all good, but damn took them a while to respond. The call number doesn't even go to directly to OS. They use a call center that handles many companies. If you notice the end of the e-mail, I was responded from an Ebay CSA. Wierd huh?

It's confirmed.... Size pairs coming in bags FTW. Hopefully my pair comes in.

i hope i get lucky then. sometimes the bag pairs come in ok and other times they are all jacked up. HS and CT do it right shipping them in boxes from europe. end and size need to step their game up.

nba store had them on the 21st

+1 not sure what time but it popped up fast and was gone as fast.. Got lucky to have gotten through.. Didn't have time to sign in and all that... ordered without my login... Saw a member got their pair already from them but I'm still waiting...

Back
Top Bottom