Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

minus well cop 2 if you buy from them too

edit just saw the 1 per in red

Last edited:
yea 280 if you luck out with no customs fee...i guess if u havent copped might be worth it. or just wait it out a few wks and wait til they slip under 300 on ebay or CL

people acting secretive about something that was already posted and overpriced

I'm in the same boat I was in last year, mine are all copped but I have coworkers and friends wanting me to help them scoop a pair

these will be randomly popping up all year, 500k and people still all tense

outta the 500k they prolly only sold 350-400k

the rest are either overseas are being held back for special events

One of the many reasons snipes stopped shipping to the US.

I'm actually glad they don't ship here in the US anymore... I would've done the same thing... I'm sure they got a bunch of resellers ordering 4+ pairs at a time and impatient people filling PayPal claims after a couple of days... Flooding their emails and phones.... Its an inconvenience to say the least... I wouldn't be surprise if MORE sites do the same.

I just don't get the point of this community. If i'm wrong please correct me but I believe its about shoes and helping each other out. I don't understand why folk would have information that could help people get shoes that want them and keep it to themselves. What bothers me more is that they post in here I know but I'm saying like some 5 year old! If you know and not gonna share fine keep it to yourself stop building post counts with non value added info. I will share any info I have and no I don't care about lurkers or re-sellers they gonna get theirs regardless. I will post what I know in the open because it will help many that need it. Folk forget what it was like when they started out and needed a hand pass it on.

One of the many reasons snipes stopped shipping to the US.

I'm actually glad they don't ship here in the US anymore... I would've done the same thing... I'm sure they got a bunch of resellers ordering 4+ pairs at a time and impatient people filling PayPal claims after a couple of days... Flooding their emails and phones.... Its an inconvenience to say the least... I wouldn't be surprise if MORE sites do the same.

an easy way to stop that is place a limit & enforce it...i get both sides of the arguement but cutting off an entire customer base is stupid IMO

theres a restock up, wont say where.

I don't get posts like this. You want props? E-fame?

Thumbs down is truly needed for knuckleheaded posts like this.
This. Negged if I could.

neg me

oh wait...

i didnt post it because i knew most of you wouldnt want it to begin with

and even if there was a retail restock and i got in on it early, i wouldnt post it. id PM those who were/are trying to look out for me.

those people know who they are who i always talk to or try to help out.

too many lurkers and too many greedy people on here who dont help people out, im straight.

Got mine in today and must say when it comes to the quality of the XI's i stay getting disappointted. Compared them to my 01's and they 2012 versions feel like payless shoes, looks as these along with all my other XI's from 09-12 will be my beaters and will continue the keep my 01's on ice. Never owned the CDP pair so i cant say anything about those. To those who copped OG's or 01's you know what I am talking about.

how do yall decipher who is just lurking to lurk/resell/leech....and won't reciprocate vs. those who are willing to help out both ways? I think thats what baffles me about those who are cuffing info.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom