Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

snipes had a 1 per customer rule

But of course people scooped under multiple accounts

I'm sure the locals started complaining

I think crooked tongues was having the same problem at one point

that price adjustment kinda killed all that

snipes was ill tho cause the actual price with the reduction didn't show til after you logged in

theres a restock up, wont say where.

I don't get posts like this. You want props? E-fame?

Thumbs down is truly needed for knuckleheaded posts like this.
This. Negged if I could.

neg me

oh wait...

i didnt post it because i knew most of you wouldnt want it to begin with

and even if there was a retail restock and i got in on it early, i wouldnt post it. id PM those who were/are trying to look out for me.

those people know who they are who i always talk to or try to help out.

too many lurkers and too many greedy people on here who dont help people out, im straight.

Bruh just salty he still ain't got a pair :rofl:

an easy way to stop that is place a limit & enforce it...i get both sides of the arguement but cutting off an entire customer base is stupid IMO

I'm not even mad about Snipes not shipping to USA.. every order ive placed with them (10+) has shown up at the earliest 3 weeks and the pricing is just "OK".... They are nice people and I feel like the reason they stopped is because so many people called in complaining about how long it took, etc... some of yall cats scream at these folks who are literally sitting in a cubicle doing their job and have NOTHING to do with the website and their shipping center. I don't blame them at all for cutting the US off..... you can tell by reading this thread that people get salty for the dumbest reasons... one cat said it best.. "We patiently wait all year for a release but then once that box doesn't get to my house in two days, im mad" Think about that. :smokin

Last edited:
I always called them the black & red 11's

Same here. From day 1.(1996)

Never knew these were called the playoffs until this year. They came out way before the playoffs and he rocked multiple xis in the playoffs. Always been the black and reds. Jordan's rocked the concords for a good portion of the season, the Columbias for the all star game, then the black and reds towards the end of the season. He did black red lows and Jordan ie low for a lot of the playoffs that year. I think he switched back to these when he tweaked his ankle.
+1

+2, playoff 11? What's that?

Quick to pull the dispute trigger on PayPal with these overseas sites.

Those sites that you're buying from now will probably not want to sell to the U.S. anymore in the future.

Either eat the prices they set, resolve problems through customer service, or just don't buy from them.

Not only are you ruining other people's chances to obtain future releases, you are also hurting your own chance.

Develop some patience. Sheesh.

Thank you! Patience is virtue. But in this world of Now,Now,Now. It has been lost.

This. Negged if I could.

neg me

oh wait...

and even if there was a retail restock and i got in on it early, i wouldnt post it. id PM those who were/are trying to look out for me.

too many lurkers and too many greedy people on here who dont help people out, im straight.
You wanting a pair and wanting help on the restock should be willing to help. And if you weren't gunna pay the $280 then post it for the other NTers who would be willing to pay that.

Okay ill ask my question again since everyones busy talking about reselling. Will road salt hurt my XIs
GOOD QUESTION im gonna guess its gonna be like getting it on your car its cool but you gotta wipe it off....... probably ASAP for shoes

This. Negged if I could.

neg me

oh wait...

Bruh just salty he still ain't got a pair :rofl:

so im salty because i help NT out on pretty much anything, i even take time to help out NTers who dont even ask for help in the first place and find stuff they are looking for?

especially on this release, why wouldnt i help others privatley who i talk to on here or have helped each other in the past?

sounds like your the one thats salty, ive done my part in helping tons of members before and its not like i said some secret information to begin with :lol: sooo yea

if i get these for retail or near it sweet, if i dont well XIII and V's release next month, im fine brah :pimp:

Reactions: sb
if you never planned on posting a link or a name to the site, what was the point of your post?
why not just PM all your buddies the info and leave it at that?
why do you feel the need to post "theres a restock up, wont say where." and stir everyone up? :rolleyes
if you didnt want to contribute to this thread, then just dont post.
did you want ppl on their knees and begging you for the link or something?

Last edited:
so im salty because i help NT out on pretty much anything, i even take time to help out NTers who dont even ask for help in the first place and find stuff they are looking for?
especially on this release, why wouldnt i help others privatley who i talk to on here or have helped each other in the past?
sounds like your the one thats salty, ive done my part in helping tons of members before and its not like i said some secret information to begin with
laugh.gif
sooo yea
if i get these for retail or near it sweet, if i dont well XIII and V's release next month, im fine brah
pimp.gif
Just seemed like you wanted attention with that Blue Clues type of post.

This is common knowledge among many of us, but when it comes to cleaning (or simply shining) PATENT LEATHER, I've never found anything better than gold old rubbing alcohol. Put a little on a cotton ball and wipe. Then dry off with a soft cloth. If any of you have a better method, let me know. This is what has worked best for me since 1995 (first time i owned a patent leather shoe). It's So much better than using lotion, as others may attest.

sounds like your the one thats salty, ive done my part in helping tons of members before and its not like i said some secret information to begin with :lol: sooo yea

if i get these for retail or near it sweet, if i dont well XIII and V's release next month, im fine brah :pimp:
Just seemed like you wanted attention with that Blue Clues type of post.

it wasnt blues clues...

plus the info was already known by many.

people pmed me and i had no problem sending them the link and every single one of them passed because of the price.

ok.

get mad guys, those getting mad obviously are new and dont frequent other parts of the board.

i help people out all the time, ill end it at that.

thanks and enjoy the XI's

Last edited:
Grape Ape :smile:{ ) had a point yesterday though.

Why keep saying, "On to the next one, I ain't eem stressed" and then come back in the thread a day later and cry about "losing hope" :lol:

I can't say I've seen a forum with more butthurt, impatience, arguing, and nonsense in general than this one...all from a bunch of supposedly grown "men". LMAO :smh:

Back
Top Bottom